Old Friends - Part 2

Nikki smiles as she moves Maddison so she can get into her bag, she opens up the bag and grabs a packet of biscuits for Maddison and also puts her bottle of milk she made earlier on the table. She opens the biscuits and passes one to Maddison.

Steph sits there smiling at Maddison as she eats her biscuit with a cheery grin on her face, Nikki smiles slightly as she stands up, "I'm going to ask for her milk to be heated, would you mind holding her while I do that?" Nikki smiles.

"Of course, I will do anything for baby cuddles" Steph smiles happily as she stands and takes Maddison from Nikki.

Nikki walks over to the counter and asks before passing the bottle over and waiting for the woman to come back with it. She looks over at Steph with Maddison and smiles as she notices Maddison's worried look on her face, within seconds Maddison bursts into tears, Steph gently bounces Maddison attempting to get the nine-month-old to stop crying. "Mummy will be back soon sweetie" Steph soothes as her mothering instincts kick in.

Maddison soon settles just so she is whimpering to Steph, Nikki comes back over with the bottle and places it out of view of Maddison while it cools down, "How old is she Nik?" Steph asks.
"She's Nine and a half months" Nikki replies as she looks down at her phone for a second.

"She's tiny..." Steph speaks in disbelief.
"I know; her Dad is six foot three." Nikki chuckles.
"What... no way, your girls will be taller than you in no time" She replies as she watches Maddison who is still sat on her lap eating another biscuit.

Nikki nods with a laugh, "Don't remind me, Poppy is getting taller by the day, she had me up last night because her legs were hurting her" Nikki responds.

"How old is she?" Steph questions.
"Three, she will be four in April" Nikki replies with a smile.

Steph nods and coos at Maddison who turns at looks at her silently, "Six foot three... bloody hell Nik, you're tiny against him I bet... how do you two even have... you know... sex?" Steph questions outright causing Nikki to laugh at her question.

"Like every normal person," Nikki speaks as she begins to flush bright red.
"I bet he has a massive co-" She laughs but is cut off by Nikki.
"Not in front of my daughter please."

Steph laughs at Nikki again and rolls her eyes, "She's nine months old, she will barely know what is going on."

Nikki smirks and begins to flush bright red again, "Come on Nikki, so with a height like that he must have an impressive... well, you know dick" She laughs and Nikki's eyes widen.

She looks at Steph completely shocked, "Oh Nikki get over yourself, we always used to say you can tell the size of a man's dick by the size of his shoes... you've grown up too much, matured too much, let your hair down Nikki, tell me" Steph laughs as she reminisces about the old days.

"You defiantly haven't changed have you Stephanie" She chuckles.
"You have Nicola..." Steph responds. She watches as Nikki grabs Maddison's bottle and checks the temperature before standing up grabbing her bib and putting it around Maddison's neck and then passes Maddison the bottle. "Tell me, Nikki, two children in the space of three years, he's got to be doing something right."

"Oh he is; don't you worry" Nikki smiles as she finishes her cup of coffee.
"So shoe size?" She smiles, Nikki laughs and rolls her eyes knowing she's not going to get out of this easily, it is almost like the good old days when they used to work together.
"Twelve" She smiles.
"Woah... he must have..." She begins.

Nikki laughs as she glances down at Maddison, "My lips are sealed," She giggles causing Steph to lean forwards to listen to her and indicate she wants to know more. "Okay... okay, he's what is probably average... but that man's hands... god, those hands and his tongue" She smirks causing Steph to gag and cringe slightly.

"He's good in the bedroom then?" Steph asks and Nikki smirks as she stands and pulls her jeans up.
She steps out from the chair and looks down at Maddison who is happily sat on Steph's lap still, "You want the truth?" Nikki smiles as she prepares to head to the toilet, Steph nods with a smile. "He's brilliant when he's in the mood... right, I'm going to the toilet," She smiles.

She steps forwards and stops again, "First time we had sex together, I could barely walk the next day, destroyed..." Nikki jokes as she walks off to the toilet leaving Steph slightly disturbed but she did have it coming to her with all the questions she was asking.

Steph sits with Maddison and smiles as she stands her up on her knees and coos at Maddison even more who babbles and squeals with her fist in her mouth.

As Steph waits for Nikki to come back from the toilet she notices Maddison reacting differently to someone standing at the counter, she glances over her shoulder at this person but doesn't know it. But what Steph doesn't know is that it's Jack who is stood at the counter waiting for his order, he continues to look at Maddison trying to figure out if it is, in fact, his daughter or just a child who looks similar and is very social.

He looks at the pushchair and notices Nikki's belongings while waiting for his order he walks over to Maddison who gets very vocal and attempts to lunge out of Steph's arms to her father. "Hey princess" Jack speaks softly as he notices the birthmark on Maddison's upper arm that could only be hers.

Steph looks at Jack a little concerned and attempts to move Maddison, "Can I help you" She speaks nervously unaware this is Nikki's fiancé.
Just before Steph kicks off at him Nikki returns back from the toilet, "Jack?... I thought you were meant to be in work" she smiles happily to see him as she walks over and kisses his cheek.

"Elevenses" Jack smiles cheekily as he places his hand on her waist and kisses her back.
"Jack, it's half ten" Nikki smirks and he just chuckles to himself, "Oh Steph, this is my fiancé Jack, Jack this is Steph... I used to work with her back in 2004" Nikki explains.

Steph smiles with an awkward nod as she watches Jack hold Nikki's waist and cuddle her close, Nikki then steps forwards away from his embrace and takes Maddison from Steph as Maddison is getting fidgety because she has seen her Dad. "Are you staying or are you just on the coffee run?" Nikki smiles as Jack quickly goes back to collect his order.

"I can stay for five" Jack speaks placing his drinks down on the table and taking Maddison from Nikki, "Do anything for a cuddle with my Maddie before I go back" Jack smiles as Nikki pulls up a spare chair from him.