Just a bit Vocal

Sometime later Nikki and Jack are cuddled up in bed, entangled in the many sheets that were on the bed. Jack gently moves Nikki so that she is resting on his chest and brushes her hair out of the way gently. He leans down and kisses her head, "That was amazing, it's been so long" He smirks as he looks down at his lover who is very flushed and slightly sweaty. 
She nods with a content smile and strokes his chest.  "It was lovely, not having to worry about the girls interrupting us... especially Poppy" She smirks as she plants a kiss on Jack's chest. 

Jack traces his hand up and down her arm and looks up at the ceiling before speaking, "You know something Nik, I love the idea of being with you... naked in a hotel room, hopefully disturbing the neighbors and let them listen to you being overly loud" He chuckles. 

Nikki gasps in shock and laughs before rolling onto her stomach and looking up at him, "I am not loud!" She speaks and hits his chest playfully. 
"Oh yes, you are, you love to make your feelings known," He speaks softly as he slips his arm around her body and rests his hand on her side. 

"Says you who can't stop making a weird noise that I can only explain as being possessed by a spirit" Nikki giggles as she drops her head forward and kisses his chest. 

Jack just looks at her with a smirk on his face, "What can I say?... I enjoy it too much" He smiles as he rolls onto his side causing Nikki to roll onto her side to face him, he gently rests his hand on her hip and smiles as he strokes it. 

"Filth..." She giggles and kisses him.
"Don't talk to me like that... you're just as bad" He speaks as he kisses her back. 
"Ha... don't be an arse, I know exactly what your plan is" she smirks as she notices Jack's hand slipping down her hip and towards her thigh, "Jack!" She gasps as he nudges her legs apart slightly. 

"Is it working?" He asks looking her head in her dark eyes.
"...y-y-yes..." She stutters in a complete fluster and then Jack pulls the covers a little higher and rolls on top of his lover. *I shall leave the rest to your imagination...*

The following morning Jack wakes to Nikki sat at the end of the bed brushing her hair with a towel wrapped around her body. "What are you doing, it's too early" Jack mumbles as he sits himself up slightly. 

"I couldn't sleep, so I had a shower" She explains with a smile as she looks at Jack through the mirror. 
"Could you be a little quieter... I'm still tired" Jack responds before collapsing down onto the bed, Nikki rolls her eyes and turns the hairdryer on and hears a moan from Jack who tosses and turns for a while before giving up and clambering out of bed and heads into the bathroom. 

As soon as Jack returns from the bathroom after his wash he finds Nikki packing her suitcase and putting stuff into their rightful places. "Nik, check out isn't until 1 pm, what are you playing at" He speaks as he lets his towel drop leaving nothing to Nikki's imagination, he grabs his clean clothes and quickly changes. 

"I know, but I want it all done and out of the way, anyway... I miss my girls a bit too much now" She explains and Jack rolls his eyes at her.
Jack complies with Nikki and helps her pack before they both do a double check of the room to make sure they haven't forgotten anything.