1

Amari

"Tyler don't!" I scream backing in a corner as I attempt to cover myself with only my hands.

"Why not?" Tyler laughs. "You thought it was so funny to smack me with a slice of pizza."

I drop my hands and try to stop myself from laughing.

"Okay, but that was funny. You have to admit." I almost laugh, but scream when whipped cream splashed across my face. "Tyler!"

I wipe my eyes and see him running away laughing hard. I immediately take off after him and I catch him on the stairs. I pull at his joggers, since he isn't wearing a shirt, and he falls on the stairs. I climb on top of him and smash my face against his wiping whip cream all over him as we both laugh.

"Come on!" Tyler laughs and flips us so I'm sitting on the stairs and he's laying on me between my legs.

He holds my wrist down as he leans over me laughing.

"That's what you get. And you look like a clown." I stick my tongue out at him.

"Okay. I quit. You win." He said breathing hard.

"Of course I do." I smile turning my head in a way that imitates flipping my hair. "Now get off. I have to go wash my face."

Tyler lets me go and I get up before running upstairs.

"Acne, the horror!" He calls after me.

"Shut it!" I yell back.

Later That Night

Tyler and I lay side by side both scrolling through our phones.

"Look at her." Tyler says turning his phone towards me. "She's hot, right?" He asks.

"She's cute." I shrug.

"Glad you think so." He nodded. "I'm gonna ask her out."

"Really?" I asked. "How do you know her?"

"We've been talking for a minute now. Nothing serious." He shrugged. "I'm just gonna ask her to the movies or something."

"Cool." I yawned locking my phone. "I'm gonna go shower."

I said sitting my phone on the charger and going into my closet.

"Alright. I call the good pillow!" Tyler said when I got up.

"It's my pillow!" I yelled jumping on him.

We wrestled for the pillow until I finally was able to pin Tyler's arms above his head. He pushed against me trying to knock me off, but I didn't budge.

"I'm letting you win." He said breathing hard.

"I doubt it." I scoffed. "Don't touch my pillow."

"If you're in the shower, I'm taking it." He shrugged.

"Then I'll just sit here." I let go of his arms and crossed my arms over my chest.