37

Amari

"Why does it matter what you wear Tonight, again?" I asked watching Hunter push through racks of clothes.

"I need to look good." He mumbled holding up a shirt.

"That brings out your eyes." I said. "Look good for who?"

"No one." Hunter shook his head. "Myself. Does it really?"

He held the shirt against his chest and I nodded.

"I'm not getting it." He said putting it back, only to pick it up again. "I might get it."

"So you're really not gonna tell me who's coming to the game that has you all flustered?" I laughed readjusting the pile of clothes Hunter made me hold for him.

"I don't think you need to know." He suppressed his smile.

"Well, I'm gonna know when we get there." I said. "It's better you tell me now so I know how to react when I actually see her."

His smile dropped and he glanced at me then over my shoulder.

"I need more sweatpants." He said walking pass me.

I followed behind him and watched him look through the sweats.

"Look at these." He held up a pair. "I'm getting Grey, Black, and Blue."

"No. Get the baby blue in capri form." I said. "Wear it with a pattern button down."

"You right." Hunter nodded putting the pants in my arms and walking over to the capri sweats. "Do I have the legs for these, though?"

He stuck his leg out and before I could answer, he answered himself.

"Of course I do." He scoffed adding them to the pile of clothes I was holding.

"Aren't you ready to check out?" I asked struggling to hold these clothes.

"Can you stop complaining?" He asked grabbing my face. "This is why you ended up with Tyler and not me."

"Or because me and Tyler are a great match." I smiled at him.

"Eh." He shrugged. "Come on. Let's check out so you can stop complaining. What's the point of you having man arms if you can't carry anything."

"Hunter!" I laughed bumping into him.

Later That Day