3

Amari
Saturday Night

Days came and went and before we knew it, it was Saturday night. I watched Tyler rush around my room to get ready for Naomi's party and secretly, I was annoyed. Why couldn't he stay home and watch a movie with me? Why did he have to go to a stupid party? I'm much better company.

"How do I look?" He asked standing at the foot of my bed with his arms open.

"Very fucking ugly." I mumbled scrolling through my phone.

I wasn't paying attention to him. So when he jumped on me and laid between my legs pinching my face, I was caught off guard. The room was filled with my laughs as he tickled me.

"Stop!" I laughed waggling beneath him.

"Tell me I look good." He laughed.

"Okay!" I laughed wrapping my arms around his neck. "You look alright."

"Then why are you upset?" He asked poking my cheek.

"I'm not." I smiled trying to catch my breath.

"Aww. Do little Amari need a hug and a kiss?" He grabbed my face as I giggled and struggled beneath him.

He left wet kisses all over my face before rolling off of me and my bed.

"Ew!" I screamed wiping my face.

"Yeah. Yeah. It made you feel better." He laughed. "Now, if you don't mind, I'm leaving."

He bowed to me before leaving.

Later that night

I was bored. Tyler had been gone for hours and I had nothing to do. So, when Lana called and told me to get dressed because we were going to Naomi's party, I did just that.

 So, when Lana called and told me to get dressed because we were going to Naomi's party, I did just that