16

Tyler
Saturday
Night of Lana's Party

Looking in the mirror I fix my outfit and hair. I didn't expect Lana to invite me, but when she gave me the invitation, how could I turn down being in a house filled with girls in lingerie? She had rented out a house for the party and everyone at school was coming. I didn't know Lana was that popular.

Even Hunter was going and he was picky about where he showed his face

"It can make or break my reputation. I'm basically Beyonce if she was a guy.... And hotter." Hunter had said.

I had also slapped him for comparing himself to Beyonce.

"Ready?" I asked walking downstairs where I saw Hunter practically naked. "Woah!" I covered my eyes and looked away. "What the hell?"

"Stop being over dramatic. I'm a sexy cop." He said and I heard the smile on his face.

"Put on some damn clothes." I shook my head walking towards the door with my back facing him. "You aren't supposed to be wearing lingerie." I turned and slapped the back of his head before turning away from him again.

"Mom said that all of the girls would be looking at me if I wore this." He said. "You're just hating."

"Hardly. Hurry up and change so we can go." I shook my head. "I'm meeting Chase there."

"Fine. If I must be simple." He groaned rushing upstairs.

When he came back down he was fully dressed and we left.

At The Party

I parked the car and Hunter wasted no time in rushing off to talk to girls. I locked the car and headed into the house. Loud music invaded my ears and I felt as if I was at a Victoria Secrets' fashion show. Half naked girls were everywhere and I wasn't complaining.

"Hot, right?" Chase said patting my shoulder.

"Where did you come from?" I asked looking around.

"I was talking to Collin. He told me about your fight." Chase said.

"Hardly call it a fight. Only one of us threw a punch." I mumbled. "I'm gonna go get a drink."

"I'm coming!" Chase and I pushed through the crowd and went into the kitchen for drinks.

The music wasn't as loud in the kitchen and no one really sat in there.