4

Amari

Laying beside Tyler with my eyes open and staring off into the darkness of my bedroom made me suddenly aware of everything. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. I could hear Tyler breathing and although his legs and arms were thrown crazily around the bed as if he were sleeping, I knew he was awake. I didn't hear his soft snores. Neither of us spoke. We both sat awake until the sun began to rise and the birds began to chirp. Saturday was here and we weren't prepared. My phone alarm went off and I rolled out of bed tiredly before dragging myself into the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth.

 My phone alarm went off and I rolled out of bed tiredly before dragging myself into the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth

I walked back into my room to see Tyler sitting on the bed staring down at his phone. He had his AirPods in so he hadn't heard me come into the room. I walked over to him and sat beside him causing him to glance up at me before pausing the video on his phone.

"Don't be mad..." He started.

"Mad about what?" I asked cautiously.

He handed me and AirPod before pressing play. I stared at the black video and listened to my moans and his groans coming from it.

"Leo thought it was your voice so he sent it to me. He didn't open the door though." Tyler said before I tackled him.

"Don't tell him!" I yelled wrestling with him.

"I won't!" He yelled back trying to flip us.

"What're we going to do?" I asked as he pinned my arms above my head when he finally got on top.

"Uh, Nothing." Tyler shook his head. "He doesn't know that it's you and I won't tell him."

"But Naomi knows I was at the party and she knows you went missing. They're dumb, but not that dumb." I rolled my eyes.

"Then we'll ignore the situation until it blows over." Tyler sighed.

"Okay." I nodded. "Now get off of me."

He stared at me for a second before looking away and getting off of me.

"Where's your shirt?" He asked clearing his throat.

"This is my shirt." I shrugged. "I'm staying in the house, so I don't need real clothes."

"Amari..." He trailed off and I raised an eyebrow at him. "Nevermind."

"No. Now I want to know. What?" I asked.

Tyler stood up and shoved his hands in his pockets.