26

Amari

Angel has been showing us around London all day long. He and Hunter have become really good friends really fast. Right now we were in the mall looking around waiting for our movie to start.

"Hunter, look at these sweaters." Angel said holding one up.

"Do they have it in blue?" Hunter asked walking over to Angel and the rack of sweaters.

I walked over to Tyler who was looking at sweatpants. We were in a store that sold mostly guy clothes so I was kind of drifting.

"Who wears orange sweats?" Tyler scoffed showing me.

"I would." I laughed. "They're cute."

"Only to you." He laughed putting them back.

"Angel and Hunter are getting close, huh?" I asked looking over to them as they laughed.

"Hunter's good at making friends." Tyler shrugged looking at them.

"I suppose." I shrugged looking away. "Angel's really nice for showing us around and putting up with us."

"I don't know. Something's off about him to me." Tyler shook his head. "I don't know."

Angel

Hunter was funny. I mean, I couldn't stop smiling whenever I was around him anyway, but he was actually funny.

"What're your plans for Tomorrow?" I asked.

"I don't know. Why?" Hunter asked looking at a shirt.

"Well, Tomorrow is New Years." I said nervously.

Get a grip!

"Are you guys not planning to attend any parties or anything?" I asked.

"Not really." Hunter shrugged. "Probably go to some local event or something."

"You should come to my New Years party!" I said. "I mean, You, Amari, and Tyler of course. Not just you because that would be weird. Not weird in a bad way, but weird in a good way. Can things be weird in a good way? I don't..."

"You talk a lot." Hunter laughed. "I'll see if they want to come, but it'll have to be after we celebrate with our family."

"Of course!" I nodded. "I definitely get it."

"Guys, we're going to head back to the theater." Amari said walking over to us.

"We're coming." Hunter nodded and walked away with her while I followed behind him.

Why was I so flustered around him? He isn't even gay! I don't really have a chance with him.

"Amari, if you buy the drinks I'll buy a large pop corn and share with you." Tyler said.

"You have to also buy gummy bears." Amari said.

"Deal." Tyler shrugged pulling out his wallet and debit card.