5 Friends...?

"Parsley..." I trail off mumbling and searching a can of parsley over the shelf containing various types of different leafy ingredients. I've been searching for parsley since so long but didn't found it yet. With a frown, I look at my kart and then back to the shelf. In defeat, I let out a huff, and groaning, I throw my head back to face the over lighted ceiling of the super market. And eventually, my eyes land on the topmost shelf, a whole series of parsley can is stacked, turning my frown to a grin. Standing on my tiptoe, I try to reach the top shelf, but all my tries drown in vain as my fingers just touch the edge of it. I try once again, but fail miserably.

"Need a hand?" A soft and beautiful, yet familiar voice reach me making me stand still and whip myself towards the source of the voice. There stand a smug looking Jimin with his own kart, wearing ripped jeans and a white shirt. He looks breathtakingly handsome, and for the first time I'm seeing him informally, and damn, he looks hot. It took me a while to register what he said earlier and I bit my lips as I feel heat rushing my cheeks.

"Um, yeah sure." I say in a small voice to which he just chuckle. He comes closer and with ease, take a bottle of parsley out of the shelf and throw it over my shopping kart. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." He give me an eye smile making me smile back. "Oh yeah, I've been thinking to call you on a party this weekend." I raise my brow in question to him.

"What party?" I ask while moving the kart out of the lane to go on a different one, walking behind Jimin.

"We throw a party once in a while with office colleagues and some old friends."

"We?"

"We in the sense, us, my close friends." I nod with a hum while grabbing a cheese pack and throwing it on the kart.

"That's great, but why you were thinking to call me?" As soon as I said those words, Jimin stop on his track and turn around making me bump on his legs. He ignores it and stare at my eyes.

"We're friends, Y/n. I want you to come." His eyes are soft and light unlike Jeon Jungkook's dark and black eyes. I shake my head as soon as his face comes in my mind.

"Are we?" I ask to confirm whether he mean what he said. Something in his facial expressions changes, but he was quick to cover it with a genuine smile. Why I always feel like he knows everything that I think.

"We are." He say while nodding his head making me smile automatically. "Will you come?"

"As long as there won't be much of a crowd." His eyes lighten up due to my answer.

"Great," Excitedly, he clap his hand in the air and I giggle at his childish behaviour, "I'll send you the address."

Me and Jimin did shopping together for rest of the time. He is actually a fun guy. We made fun of few stuffs that look wired and his comments and remarks are actually the funniest thing I've ever heard. I never thought that shopping could be this fun when you have such a great company. I always go on a shopping with Rachael, but since she is not here anymore, I have to go alone. And thanks to Jimin I got a great company, and even got a new friend. I hope our friendship will last long.

After billing of our stuffs, we make our way outside the store with our hands full of bags. With the amount of bags, I guess I have to take a taxi since I didn't brought my car. Though my apartment is few blocks away, but the bags are really heavy.

"Y/n," Jimin catches my attention while I am struggling with the bags, "how are you going?"

"Um, I guess I'll just get a taxi." I shrug with a sheepish grin and he shake his head.