44 Gracie

*Jungkook’s POV*

Chocolates, I smell chocolates along with roasting butter and eggs? Even though I cannot make out what exactly these smells are, but still my mouth waters instantly along with the grumbling of my stomach. Letting out a yawn, my eyes open and I blink for few times to adjust in the surrounding. My gaze fix up at the ceiling which is definitely not mine, and oh yeah, I am at Y/n’s place. I sniff the delicious smell coming from outside. That must be her since she is not here on bed.

Stretching my body and stifling another yawn that visibly waters my eyesight slightly, I remove the sheets off of my body and finding myself naked. A grin covers my face and I climb out of the bed. Finding my trousers neatly placed on the couch across the room, I shake my head with that grin plastered on my face and walk towards it.

Her room smells just like her, intoxicating berries and cream. I could bottle her original scent and spray it on me every day. A song is playing throughout the house which gives summer kind of vibes and in no time I recognise the voice, it is Harry Styles. Oh god, she is such a fan girl, hearing Harry in the morning itself. After buttoning my pants, I walk out of her room. Her house is screaming her personality very well; elegant and aesthetic. Gold and white walls and pale furniture are everywhere. Gold, that’s what she is. I am drawn to her golden skin so much and last night when sweat decorated her body, it looked like as if she is god herself radiating golden light.

Watermelon sugar high? What kind of a lyric is it? But I should say it is good. As soon as I am out of the hallway, my eyes land upon her figure in the kitchen wearing lose white t-shirt and swaying her hips along the beat of the song. I stifle a laugh and lean on the wall next to me and watch her dance while swinging the wooden spatula in the air.

“Watermelon sugar high…” she sings along with the song. It is not amusing or funny, but it is cute. I grin like an idiot and look at her and cross my hands on my chest. As her hips would sway, the edge of shirt also gets lifted up showing the black thong she is wearing beneath and from what I can see, her ass is reddened. Instantly I smirk and walk towards her. I admired her enough and I need to tease her and see her blush with embarrassment and shyness. I love it when she does that. The song ends and also her dancing. She laughs at herself and I don’t think if there’s anything else that sounds more beautiful than her laughter. Another song echoes through the house and I wonder if she likes pop so much. I guess I would take her to Poptopia concert this year.

That’s good she didn’t hear me coming close to her because of the song playing. All I want is to burn her puffy cheeks and kiss them. From what I can see she is making pancakes and melting chocolates for topping. As I reach just behind her, I wrap my hands around her waist from behind. She jumps and lets out a yelp of surprise.

“Good morning princess.” I kiss on the top of her head and she immediately relaxes.

“Oh my god Jungkook,” her voice sounds surprised, “you scared me.” She breathes out and turns the heat off. She turns into my grip and faces me. I would be lying if I would say I didn’t felt anything. My heart skipped a beat as soon as her soft eyes lands upon mine. These all things are new to me but I am getting used to it since this happens every day when I am with her.

“I watched you dancing to Harry Styles.” I point out in a teasing tone and as expected, her eyes go wide and cheeks starts to burn. Success! “You never danced for me like that?” Her cheeks burns even more, well I want them to burn just a bit more.

“T-That wasn’t an ideal dance, you jerk.” I chuckle hearing her stutter.

“Oh baby, for me everything is ideal what you do.” She playfully sends me glare while narrowing her eyes.