23 Best Friends

THE PRESSURE IS VERY HIGH and I wonder how I am gonna do this alone. Today I even questioned myself that whether or not I am capable of this position, but all I got to do is to hope for the best. I have given my whole effort for this photo shoot, and this project is even bigger than the last one. The set has been created very well and I hope the shoot will also go accordingly.

A sigh pass my lips as I sit on the chair across the room and check everything in progress. Jungkook came inside for few times to check everything is clear or not. I am glad that he is correcting the flaws and pointing at the mistakes I have done. With his help, now everything looks more perfect.

Kevin too looks exhausted and he have done very good job today, I think we will be running off to a competition for the position. I really want to be in this company with a designated post, not just to have a perfect CV for applying in any other place. I wish so very hard to have this job. I guess what we do in our personal lives don’t relate with the professional lives and that's how it should be. Jungkook and I am not a thing, but I don't want him to give me priority because of it, and I doubt if he is that kind of a person. From my perspective, what I learned about Jungkook is that he is an utter perfectionist and only cares about work the most, and that's what I love about him. There are very less guy around the world you'll find one like him. But, I won't be disappointed if I won't get the job here, yeah I'll feel bad, but at least I have tried my best and then again, not everything is your cup of tea to have.

Collecting the files, I rise up from my chair and instinctively notice Jungkook entering the set again. He is walking towards me and I take in the sight in front of me. He is wearing blue dress shirt with black tie and that black pants are doing no good to me. In no time his stand in front of me with his poker face.

"The shoot is cancelled." He says making my head snap like a button with wide eyes.

"What?" He nods his head with arms crossed over his chest. "Why?"

"Hyung is off station for few days and I guess we would be able to resume from next Monday." I curse under my breath. I literally managed everything and arranged all the things right, just to hear it's cancelled. I pout along with a frown causing Jungkook to feel amused. "Don't be like this." He purrs with a soft tone. "These kinds of things keep on happening now and then. Celebrities have more than just one schedule for a single day. And besides, we will continue with it from next Monday. And since I can see the amount of work you have done today, I suggest you to take a half day off." My eyes light up like a thousand stars. My pout turns into an ear to ear big grin.

"Really?" He nods his head with a small smile.

"Yeah, you should pamper yourself, you look..." My grin is now turned into a pout. I give him one eyebrow look and he has a smirk plastered on his face.

"I look what?"

"You look like a mess." My jaw dropped off and I see the man in front of me laughing a silent laughter. 

"Yah, how dare you to say like that?" I am practically shouting at him, I even receive few stares from staffs and Jungkook just laughs at me.

"Just kidding, take a day off and get yourself something nice to wear at the party this weekend."

"Well I'll do that, I guess."

"And yeah," As I was about to pass him, he calls me again, "I'll bring some files back home. Will you mind helping me out with them?" A smile creeps up my face.

"I'll be there."

Before I walk out of Crystal Company, I need to solve a very big problem. I clutch my handbag on my right hand and walk towards the canteen. On my way I greet several staffs and colleagues that stumble on my way. Finally, I take a deep breath as I enter the canteen. My squinting eyes scan the crowded room since it's the lunch break, what else we can expect? And just feeling my luck giving me a chance I spot the blonde hair to which I am very familiar with. With another deep breath, I stomp my way towards him. He is sitting with Donna and her boyfriend Michael. Donna sees me coming and flash a big grin. As if Jimin has read her mind, he clutches his forehead with both of his hands.