55 London

*Jungkook’s POV*

I got that Y/n is excited. So much excited that she didn’t sleep the whole night. She was up, and kept me up too. Damn this girl is driving me crazy. She talks about how much happy she is to go meet her friend and how much delighted to have me coming with her. I guess I made the right decision, we needed this, the whole vacation thing away from the problems we have in our backs. We have our flight by eleven in the morning and now it’s just five. She is not going to sleep now that’s for sure since she is face timing with Rachael. I at least need two hours sleep. I need Yoongi hyung to come and make her fall asleep.

My eyes open when I hear her shouting my name, telling me if I will not wake up now we will miss our flight. I groan and roll on the bed to lie on my stomach. My head hurts with such a shallow sleep. I don’t want to get up from the bed, but if I won’t now, she will kill me for sure. She keeps shouting my name that I ignore and finally feel the tug on my arm.

“I swear to god if you don’t get out of bed now, I will kill you.” She threatens pulling me by my right arm. Girls can be strong when they get mad. My upper half of body lies out of the bed. “Jungkook, don’t do this now.” She shouts again. Did I mention I love this? I lazily grin like an idiot hearing her shout like a mad chick. “I know you’re not sleeping. It’s seven thirty for god’s sake and if you will not get ready in next half an hour then consider yourself dead.” She stomps away from me somewhere around the room and I finally decide to get up.

Rubbing my eyes with my hands, I bring the rest of my body out of the bed and walk towards the bathroom. After taking nice and warm shower, I go inside the closet only to find Y/n struggling with her hair dresser. She sits in front of the mirror wearing black jeans and white sweater blouse. She spots me standing by the entrance in mirror to flash me a small smile as a greeting gesture.

“I’ll help you.” I say and stand behind her. She mumbles a thank you and hands me the dryer and dresser. “Curls or straight?”

“Straight.” She answers and I start to dress her hair. I like to do this it feels good to handle her long and silky hair which smells like berries and coco. She looks completely fine even after staying up the whole night, the makeup is doing good I guess and I on the other hand has dark circles below my eyes. I hate this. After doing her hair I wear my clothes that she took out last night, jeans and sweatshirt along with brown Jacket. She herself looks cute as she pulls on a pink jacket.

“Are we going to have breakfast or not?” I ask after heading out of the closet along with her.

“Of course we are. I made some pancakes while you were sleeping and I guess you need coffee?” She giggles when she knows who’s at fault.

“Yes please.” We eat the breakfast for next fifteen minutes then finally she calls in uber to take us to airport. “Baby, why my backpack is heavier than last night?” I ask feeling a bit suspicious as we go down in elevator. She gives me a small smile and mocks.

“Nothing, my baby is turning weaker day by day.” she must have kept something inside. I roll my eyes at her and let go of the topic. Soon we arrive at the airport. She is talking to Huda on her phone as we wait for our boarding time to appear. Flying is not on my favourite list but it is of hers. She loves to travel as she says how much she wishes to travel around the world. Y/n told me about places she visited till yet but never got the chance to go to Korea, and I guess I am more than happy to start my life with her back in home. I am sure distant with my family, but told my Mom about my relationship and as expected she approved me for it even though she didn’t met my love.

In no time, we were sitting in the plane, flying in the air. My knock down time arrived and the last thing I remember is Y/n petting my head telling me to sleep peacefully. In the middle of our flight she wakes me up to let me dump something in my stomach and then after having the meal, I doze off again.