67 The First Snow Fall

“I told you, you’d regret this.” he whispers ever so seductively igniting the fire inside Y/n’s blood. He pecks her lips and grabs her arm with his large hand forcing her quickly to go on her fours. She squeals in excitement with his harsh behaviour as she finds her position being changed.

“Maybe my intention was that.” She speaks in a heavy tone unrecognisable to herself and Jungkook just chuckles at her answer.

“Baby,” he calls out as feels delighted to see the gleaming brown ass in front of his eyes and get hold of the belt sprawled on the floor next to them, “if you’re intention was that, then you must also be aware of the consequences, right?” Peeping her head back, she see him taking hold of the belt and every nerve in her body gets alert of the disaster she is going to face now. “Remember to use the safe word; I don’t want you to leave me in the morning again.” They never use safe words, but surely Jungkook asked her before to make several since at the time of use when she will be in drowned deeply, she could at least remember just one. He never went too far for her to use a safe word, but tonight, it is no joke for him as he has already made his mind to keep the boundary tact for her. He doesn’t want her to act like how she did tonight again in the future and for it, she needs to face the consequence. “Is it clear?” he asks sternly since he got no response from her.

“Y-Yeah.” She nods her head hesitantly recalling every safe word they made together, purple, sugar, black and lace. She also knows that he is annoyed till guts and is not going to stop being merciless tonight.

“Good, now do you want to say something before we start?” his tone is like the icy cold which is making Y/n shiver out of fear. She immediately says the one thing that comes in her mind.

“I’m sorry.” A set of dark laughter rumble from her behind making her flinch.

“I see you’re genuinely sorry today.” He leans on her back and rubs her back with his hand softly trying to make her relax which is creeping her out even more. “But I don’t accept apology when the crime committed is so big.” His soft tone turns grave and leans back to come back in his position. She screams her lungs out when the first whip falls on her ass. She really wasn’t expecting this. Her senses blocks and feels her ass being numb because of the force being too harsh. Jungkook enjoys it all, he sees how she stiffens because of the whip and tries to comprehend what just happened. Feeling all satisfied he lets his large and warm hand rub the area which he just now whipped. Her body jerks feeling the tingling sensation making her heart go crazy.

“This is what you get for being a bad girl.” He grunts and hits her again. She screams again as her body jolts with pressure and sting on her ass. She is sure she won’t be able to sit properly for days after this harsh treatment. Jungkook knows he never been this harsher on her, but he needs to push her limits. He needs to see her begging for him to stop and whimper beneath him. Surely he isn’t a sadist, but he enjoys to do this to her, he loves to ruin her. He never enjoyed doing this to anyone before, but she, she is different. Of course she must be different, she is his love.

“J-Jungkook,” her voice cracks up and she whimpers again when she receives another blow blocking her mind to even complete her sentence.

“Now you are even taking the name I see.” Jungkook feels himself getting harder looking at her ass turning red by seconds passing. What stops Y/n from using the safe word is the amount of mixed emotions in her. Jungkook’s fingers caresses her fold dripping wet in her own river of arousal. “Such a bitch you are, you are turning on when I am spanking you?” This is the biggest turn on for her, when he talks dirty to her. “You are my dirty girl, aren’t you?” He asks spanking her once again with the extra force receiving a high pitched scream from her. “Tell me you are my dirty little girl.” He lets out in between the gritted teeth.