54 Sex In The Office

So finally I got my own cabin. What a relief. I cannot be any more proud of myself as I see the nameplate representing my name. Well, hello, I am Y/n Nelson, the executive editor of The Crystal Company. Dreams actually come true. I set the coffee on the table before sitting on my designated chair. Well, I need to the glory days. It feels nice to have a complete office to yourself.

I get a knock on the door and eventually get surprised to see Jimin coming in with a big grin. “Well, well, someone looks super happy.” He comments and sits on the guest chair without letting go of the cheeky grin of his.

“I have lots of reason to be happy.” I spin on my chair like kid and all Jimin do is to laugh.

“That’s good to have some break from all the shits.” He says and I need to agree in this. Being in Crystal Company makes me feel human.

“You’re right. Even though the time passes very fast but it still feels like the summer is thousand years far.” He nods his head.

“Well I actually came to greet you. You need to be working. See you at the lunch.” He replies and walks out of the room. He is right I need to do lot of work here.

After filing the issue dates of last magazine release, I stand up from the seat and walk out. That’s the advantage Jungkook and I have our cabins in same room. I hurriedly walk towards his office and make a nock before opening the door. He looks at me and flashes me a small smile before turning back to talk to Elena, the new recruit. She was standing close to him, bending down and keeping the file firm in her hands. I say nothing and quietly sit on one of the guest chairs. Last time I saw her was on Friday and she was wearing quite too revealing dress and today is the toss of all. She is wearing a skin colour short dress, too short to make her ass line visible. Well, I should not judge anyone by the dress, but she is in the office not in a club party.

Jungkook is explaining something about stock filing to her and damn, why she has to bend that way. Even though Jungkook ignores her cleavage, but she needs to be professional. Oh, I am sure my eyes are gonna pop out.

“Do this properly and since this will be first time for you so try to avoid mistakes.” He says and leans back on his chair.

“I will do my best, thank you sir.” She replies with a smile and finally stands up straight. Before leaving she gives me a smile too and I just nod my head. I swear her smile is looking creepy to me. She walks past me and I spin on my chair watching her ass bounces. I guess I will be asking Jungkook to prepare a dress code for the office. Pouting, I spin back to face him and as predicted he has an amused look on his face.

“Let’s go out and eat.” I say suggesting him but he shakes his head.

“I ordered lunch already.” He says and loosens the tie around his neck. I don’t know why, but I get a sudden temptation to kiss him. Is my period nearing? I am very bad at keeping the tracks of my menstrual cycle. I guess that is the case because I am sure Jungkook isn’t doing anything since he is struggling with his neck tie. “Y/n, just come and kiss me for god’s sake.” He says after finally untying his tie. I simply nod my head and walk towards where he is sitting. He can sense it though. I sit on his lap and kiss full on his lips. He is quick to respond me back. His hands guide down on my body to rest on my ass covered in the pink skirt I am wearing and finally squeezes both the cheeks. I smile into the kiss and let our tongues meet. Oh god will I ever get enough of kissing him?

“Let’s go London.” I pant after breaking the kiss. He gives me a questioning look while panting too.

“What?”

“Yeah, for the Christmas, Rachael is calling me.” I inform and he nods his head after letting my words sink in his system.

“Oh, but why so suddenly?” he kisses my burning cheek.