56 Secrets

*Jungkook’s POV*

Next day on our way to the address Rachael provided, Y/n gives me information about who we are going to meet. “I didn’t tell you before about it, but my aunt lives here in London, Safaa Rashid, my mother’s blood sister. She is a beautiful woman with a very kind heart, but I haven’t met her since I was small. According to what Mom said, there was a fight between both the sisters leading to a big dispute. Aunt Safaa never came to meet mother since then and neither Mom talks about her. I wonder what happened between them.”

“Were you close to her?” I ask taking her hand in mine. She smiles as if recalling a distant memory looking at our hands.

“I was. She was my best friend. I never knew, but she was special, in my heart she was, but she was special in some other kind of way, a peculiarity you know? Just like angels and demons, she was peculiar too, but I don’t know exactly what she was. She would give me chocolates every day and would take me to amusement parks one in every weekend.” She chuckles at the end of her sentence.

“She used to live with you?” she nods her head.

“Yeah, until she got married to Arman Rashid, he is a Pakistani guy with British citizenship. Uncle Arman was living in London since birth and met Aunt Safaa during her college days. Everything was fine till they got married but changed after once they both visited New York when I turned ten. Mom and she had a fight on some topic and that’s what she ever said to me.” She sighs.

“I’m sure it must be some sister thing.” I try to assure her since I can see how much sad she is turning with the thought. She looks up at me with a smile.

“I hope so.” She mumbles softly and I lean in to kiss her lips. “Is this the address?” she asks the driver as he stops it in front of a giant villa.

“Yes mam.” He informs. I help her hop out of the car and stand in front of the gate. The surrounding neighbourhood seems quite rich. She let her eyes wander beyond the gate and finally read the name plate. And since her aunt lives in northern village, the place has bits if snow.

“Seems like we’re right in place.” The name plate reads ‘Arman and Safaa Rashid’.

“Yeah.” She breathes out and presses the doorbell. Few seconds pass and a guard opens the passer gate to welcome us.

“How can I help you?”

“We’re here to meet Mrs Rashid.” Y/n smiles politely and the guard nods his head before letting us in. I should say her family people are having a quite load of money, not more than I have but still. The guard escorts us inside the house which is warm fortunately and asks us to wait for a while. Y/n seems nervous. She must be though; after all she’ll be meeting her aunt after so long. Soon enough, the guard appears back and a lady in her fifties trail behind. If she is her aunt, then as she said, she is the most beautiful woman, that dusky olive skin and black long hair which I admire the most. Even though if I didn’t know who she was, I could guess she must be relative of Huda, both look extremely similar.

“Oh, who are you?” the women speaks eying both of us simultaneously. She stares at me for a good couple of time as if reading through me who I am. Then she eyes Y/n and almost immediately her eyes widen. “Y-You look a lot like Huda.” She stutters and as she walks closer, her jaw drops and points her finger at the smiling Y/n. “Oh my goodness, Y-Y/n?” she gasps.

“Safaa aunty.” She beams back and instantly, both of them embrace each other. We ended up sitting together with a round of coffee while both the ladies talk. Safaa is friendly, just like Huda but as Y/n said, something is strange about her, she is indeed peculiar I can sense it she is not an ordinary human.