28 I'm Ready To Be Hurt

I squirm in my sleep as I start to feel myself floating. Wait, floating, I’m feeling more than comfortable. I inhale very familiar scent which smells expensive and masculine, as if I wear it on my own body daily. I snuggle into a hard chest, no wonder why I am feeling so comfortable being in the arms of Jungkook as I am being carried somewhere. Wait-the fuck.

I open my eyes to come face to face with a hard chest covered with black dress shirt. I turn my face and look up to see Jungkook looking forward while I am in his arms carrying me. I can already make out we’re in mansion in the middle of the woods since no noise is to be heard. I must have slept again.

Feeling my stare on him, he looks down to me and gives me a smile, death of me. Why he is being so nice to me? Have I done something good to him or it is just sex?

“Sleeping beauty is up.” He mocks at me making me roll my eyes at him. I don’t say anything and look around that Jungkook has climbed the stairs and is walking down the hallway. Something doesn’t feel right. I can’t remember the ways and hallways of this place, but I can at least make out that he is not taking me to the room that has been assigned to me.

“Where are you taking me?” I can’t help but interrogate him. He again looks down at my face filled with suspicious and a wide and sexy smirk draw on his sinful lips.

“My room.” his simple answer gives shiver down my spine. Sensing my behaviour, he let out a deep chuckle. I don’t say anything else and snuggle back into his hard chest. Maybe I like the idea, but maybe not. I don’t know what is happening with me. I swear to god if this demon is messing up with my mind, I won’t hesitate to kill him then and there.

Jungkook opens the door to a room but I am too tired to look around myself. If this is the impact of the sex we had last night, then I am sure I will never do that again. I am feeling too sleepy and tired to the bones. My back makes contact with something soft, probably the bed but I don’t want to let go out of Jungkook’s arms. He slowly pulls away and I open my eyes to see him have poker face which is quite confusing to me. I don’t want him to leave me yet, but I also lack in courage to tell him to stay close to me.

“Don’t frown too much.” He whispers slowly and caresses my forehead with his thumb. I didn’t even knew that I was frowning. I know I shouldn’t get too close with him, but I want to be as if his soul is pulling mine to stick with him and I cannot help it, not anymore. I guess, I am ready to be hurt.

He backs off and turns around to go somewhere, maybe washroom or closet. And now I notice that he has a backpack on him. I wonder what is there inside in it. After few seconds, he comes out of the door without the bag and pulls his phone out of his pocket.

“What’s in that bag?” I ask and he lifts his head up from phone to look at me. He walks towards the bed and sit beside where my frail body is lying.

“Your clothes for party.” He simply answers and dive on his phone back.

“Are we going to the party?”

“Yes, we are. It is one of the big success party of crystal company.” He now looks at me with a soft smile, fluttering my heart. “After all I got the millions of profit because of you, so you’ll be my special highlight.” An automatic grin covers up my features hearing him.

“But still, it was rude for you to give me all the loads.” Even though I am complaining, I still have that idiot grin on my face.

“Wasn’t it worth it?” I say nothing but hum in response and play with the hem of my t-shirt. “By the way, why are you so quiet today?” Jungkook mumbles and I snap my gaze towards his face. His brows are furrowed and head slightly tilted making him look like as if he is concerned.