79 Gucci Store

I cannot pretend that everything is normal while walking down the streets and trying to focus on shopping. It’s been four days since I haven’t heard from Jungkook, not that anyone would tell me where he is. His phone is also off and I am not allowed to stay in our apartment for time being. Can anything be any more devastating?

As much as I hate everything going around, I need to admit that as Safaa said back then, Jungkook is unhealthy for me. It’s been four days and I can feel my systems working properly back in order, as if I am all okay. But am I? I don’t feel tired anymore, I feel refreshed and also I am having clear skin. But my heart, it is all hollow as if someone has punched a hole in it.

Not waking up next to him in the morning, not hearing his melodic voice and not having to feel his touch, it is all too much for me. I cannot keep this up if someone will say me that I have to live like this for a long run. The fact that I haven’t heard from him since days is more saddening. I feel empty, emptier than before when I thought he cheated on me, I feel lost.

“Y/n?” I get startled when Gracie jerks my shoulders to get my attention. I look down at her and she is having a frown on her face. “I want you to select shoes for me, your choice is good.” She says and I again blink to realise that I am inside a Burberry shop with my baby sister who is not a baby anymore and standing in front of a wall filled with nothing but expensive shoes.

“Oh?” I breathe out and walk closer to a section. “Do you want to try heels?” I ask trying to pay my attention on something which is not just Jungkook. I watch as she shrugs her shoulders.

“Don’t know. I never tried heels before.” She says and I nod my head before she speaks again. “Oh, but I would like to try one.”

“If you want to start wearing heels, I would suggest that you should pick shorter one. Then slowly you could start wearing big ones out of practice.” I suggest and she beams with sparkles in her eyes. Few months back, she used to stay like a tom boy; her closet was filled with hoodies, bombers, joggers and baggy shirts and now, as if the whole closet has been flipped upside down. I guess puberty do hit everyone hard. Selecting her a nice wedge, she drags me to a store next to it which is Gucci’s, telling me if we’re lucky enough, we could stumble upon Taehyung since Gucci store is his second home.

Walking through the racks of shoes and bags, I again wonder what Jungkook might be doing. Has he been eating well? Or sleeping? The worrying questions never leave my brain. I again heave out a sigh as Gracie shows me a hand bag telling me that I should buy myself one, but honestly these Gucci stuffs are way too expensive. I would gift it to her rather than buying me one and not using it by looking at its price tag every day. But nonetheless, out of Gracie’s insists I have decided to buy it.

The shop is not too much crowded, but crowded enough to make a whole big noise piercing my ears like needles. The noise comes when I realise some celebrity has stepped in and just like as if Gracie’s words were sent to god directly, Tae walks inside the shop gracefully with few guards behind him. Wow, she was right, Gucci shop is his second home. I even remember that the closet back in mansion in woods contains clothes maximum of Gucci brand.

Noticing Taehyung, Gracie jumps up and down and all I do is to just smile. She walks closer to him and one of the guards behind him steps in front to stop her but Tae as he sees its Gracie, he stops his guard immediately.

“Gracie!” he greets her while giving her a tight and warm hug and I could see her eyes going wide like saucers and she looks back at me with flustered look. God this kid. “Hey Y/n.” he notices me too and just like before gives me a warm and tight greeting hug.

“Hi Tae.” I greet back.

“Shopping?” He asks pulling back. His question is directed towards Gracie, he knows how it all works, all the fan-ban thing. Gracie turns all red and just nods her head with a sheepish grin. I can here camera shutters going off behind us as the guards keep the crowd away from us. As he is now closer, I see him wearing all rampage clothes, black jeans, white sweater and brown jacket, as if he is going on the ramp walk for the winter collection with aesthetic theme. His long hair suits him well and suddenly out of nowhere, looking at his long hair, it reminds me of Jungkook. He also had his long hair which was my favourite part.