37 Cries

I open my eyes wide only to hiss and close them back because of feeling bright light stinging right into my eyes. Why my body feels sore? And I feel something soft on my back and also something soft and fluffy over me. Am I on bed?

“Oh, baby.” A soft voice brushes past my ears and I feel someone engulfing me in a bone crushing hug, well, that’s actually hurting.

"Shit that was indeed a dream." I whisper.

This is none other than Jungkook. He is holding me tight as if his life depends on me. What could’ve possibly happened for him to act this way? Okay, I get it he loves me a lot and want to give me morning embrace, but isn’t it too much. Slowly, he let go of me and I open my eyes to see him. What the- his eyes are puffy and nose and cheeks are red with messy hair and dark circles.

“Jungkook, what happened to you?” I cannot believe what I am seeing. Even though he is looking cute and adorable with these features making his sexy aura completely whipped off, but what caused him to act such a way? Am I watching another dream? I have never seen him like this, and I swear I never imagined. Well, who would? “Jungkook?” I bring my hands up that feels impossibly sore to cup his cheeks. I try to sit up, but he pushes me back to stay lied on bed, even I am feeling my whole body sore to sit up.

“Are you okay?” I this I should ask him this question, but what is happening.

“Y-Yeah I am.” I say as I feel a bit hesitant to mention what I saw. “Just had a bad dream.” I whisper and notice something strange; I have bandages around my right wrist. How did I get that?

“It wasn’t dream baby.” he holds my bandaged wrist on his big hand and showers it with kisses.

“What do you mean?” Now, I need to sit up and gladly Jungkook didn’t insist me to stay on my back, instead helps me to sit properly. I groan feeling pain while moving a single inch of my body. Jungkook sits beside me and caresses my hand with his. Well, I am wearing one of his shirts.

“You were completely hurt when you came back from the void.” his voice cracks and looks down to our intertwined hands trying to avoid eye contact. His confirmation is surprising and I am starting to feel scared for no particular reasons.

“Y-You mean, what I saw few moments ago were real?” I ask in a stuttering voice. He looks up to meet my gaze and it looks like as if he is holding himself from crying the pools of tears.

“Yeah.” He nods his head faintly while biting his bottom lip. “And not moments ago, two nights back.”

“What?” I gawk at him.

“Hmm, you were weak and hurt. Namjoon hyung treated you with morphine and let you sleep so that your wounds could heal faster.”

“I slept for two days?” I ask with the biggest astonishment.

“Yeah, but baby,” his free hand comes up to cup my cheeks, “are you okay? Do you feel hurt or pain, or anything? Do you feel weak?” the way he asks me these questions with so much of concern and worry, it is lighting up my whole insides.

“I am feeling everything you mentioned.” I say honestly and feel his eyes become redder. God, he is so much holding back from pouring out. I have never seen him like this and when I am seeing it now, I am feeling happy that he is this much concerned, and I am feeling bad for making him like this. “Jungkook, you’re too much holding in, it will give you headache.” I say softly.

“W-What should I do then?” He asks like a baby. I swear as the days are passing by and I am spending them with him, I am getting to know the real person inside him.