31 I Love You

*Jungkook's POV*

Since fifteen minutes or so, I am slamming inside of her real hard, so hard that her body is jerking forward with every single force. Her moans are another thing that excites me to the biggest level. I am a bit surprised by the way how she is begging me to go hard on her, that's totally unexpected. I haven't felt so much turned on in my life before this wonderful woman who is right now beneath me now came into my life. I am practically fucking her senseless just how I promised her. This is crazy.

Y/n is still bent while her hands are restrained by the cuffs on nightstand; her back is bent so well that her ass is slamming on my stomach while I hit the deepest point inside her. She is breathing so hard and moaning like there's no tomorrow that sometimes she sounds like she is sobbing. Her walls are stretching around my dick tightly like a vice. She has already cum once all over me and right now she is shaking perfectly.

Her perfect thick and dark ass glistens with fine sweat and slight redness because of the whips she took before. I am still astonished that she let me whip her. If she wished, she could've asked me to stop, but she said yes to it. I was afraid to hit her hard, but she looked like she was enjoying. Who wouldn't when this could be so fucking pleasurable? I felt on the edge while I was whipping her hard. She is indeed one hell of a woman who has the audacity to stand on me and sass around me while those disrespecting things makes my heart and mind go crazy. I swear if there was any other woman than her, my every night would've spent on tying her up and punishing to a great extent. What is it with her?

"Baby you feel so tight, so good." I rasp out with gritted teeth and give her bouncing ass a tight slap making her scream. She indeed feels good so good that I don't want to stop.

Her body starts to shake again, giving me a hint that she is going to cum again. The way she is moaning and wincing is making my demon take over my whole body. I don't feel myself now, I am feeling my body burning, the demon is coming out. My one hand is fisting her tied her tightly while I am thrusting inside her like a real demon. She is moaning for me to give her more. This woman always drives me crazy.

"Jungkook." She whimpers my name. "I-I'm..." she isn't able to speak. She is close and now she is squeezing me tightly.

"You gonna cum right?" she moans as her answer. "You know how good your pussy feels, hmm? You are so damn perfect baby, I love the way how my dick is stretching your tight fucking walls, how your ass slams to my stomach, how your body jolts with every thrust I give." I tighten my fist around her hair to make her groan in a sweet pain. "Tell me if there's anyone who can fuck you so good?" she shakes her head and I tighten the fist more to let her scream. "Open your pretty mouth my baby." I say in a playful tone that quivers because of my thrusts.

"No, Jungkook." She squeaks out.

"Yeah, can someone else touch you this way?" I ask her the question that I always fear the most. What if someday she will get over me for someone else?

"No." She gives the answer I was craving to here.

"I love your body so damn much baby. I love every inch of you." Even though I am talking to her, I feel the demon taking over my human being.

I myself cannot recognise my voice. This is so fucking new to me. Never in my life before the demon came out of me while fucking anyone. Once it happened and I ended up hurting the woman. I don't want to do that, I don't want to hurt Y/n, and I am too crazy for that. But it's too late; the demon is taking over me. She is moaning very loudly and trying to stand properly. I am clutching her waist tightly for her to not lose balance. I think I should stop fucking her, maybe make love instead. What is happening with me? I never made love to anyone, then why her?