11 Angels And Demons

WITH A GROAN, I OPEN MY eyes wide with a severe headache. Another groan leave my mouth and I clutch my temples tightly. I massage it for a while before opening my eyes again and glance around me. I am not in my room as expected, but inside a big luxurious bedroom. There is even a glass chandelier kind of thing in between the room and there might be a distance of a yard or two between the bed and the door. With furrowed brows I let my eyes wander around me and take in the massive room in which I am. The room is indeed filled with antiques and even the quilt is made up of silk and I realise later that the bed is more bigger than what we call as queen size bed.

I gulp nervously and pull the quilt out of my body. I am glad that I'm still wearing my khaki pants and white shirt while I keep my bare feet on the velvety matted floor. Where the hell am I? Have I died? Am I in heaven? And just like a slap on my face the earlier event flood my mind. Nodding to myself that I might be safe, I glance sideways to be blessed with a sight of big glass door giving a way to a massive balcony. The night has taken charge. As much as I want to go to the balcony and admire the night open sky, I need to know where I am and an explanation to what the hell is going on.

I make my way towards the door and open it, thinking it might be a way to go out of the room, I am blessed with a big ensuite. My eyes land on the big bath tub and a shower room separately sitting luxuriously. Who ever owns this place is one hell of a rich ass. Suppressing my temptations to get inside the bath tub or let the warm water run down my body from the shower, I close the door of bathroom and open the one adjacent to it, and now this one is big empty closet. Okay I should've known it might have been bathroom when the doors were separated with curtains. I sigh and walk out of the small separation and walk towards another door. I breathe in relief to see a long hallway.

I walk down the hallway and reach a massive stare giving a way to a big living room. My jaw drop to see a biggest chandelier I've ever seen in my life hanging from the roof which touch to where I am standing. Okay, the man must be a billionaire to hold this possession. I could hear conversations going around and my eyes land downstairs in the living room where seven men sit talking to each other. The surrounding is silent so I am able to listen what they're talking.

"Why you didn't told us before, Namjoon?" Jin guy speaks with a bit of disappointment in his voice. He is having a plate full of noodles in his hands while he is talking.

"I didn't wanted you guys to act like scared one." Namjoon speaks rather in an irritated tone. "She is unknown of her powers and the angel inside her hasn't born yet." Namjoon stand up from his seat and grab the glass of golden drink, probably alcohol and gulp the content down before slamming it back on the table.

"So you mean," Yoongi say both lazily and anxiously, "after thousands of years, the angel has reborn?" Namjoon nod his head and scoff leave from both Yoongi and other one whom I remember as the angry guy, Hoseok.

"That's ridiculous." Hoseok comments in pure rage gaining everyone's attention, even mine. "We've been hunting down Miller and Nathan. And we're all coming face to face with a holy angel?"

"Isn't it what we want hyung?" Jimin asks calmly to Hoseok.

"I know that's what we want, but I am not able to counteract the situation. I can't believe the angel hasn't gave up when we knew she did. She has been dead for decades and now you say she's alive again? That too the Indian girl! For fuck's sake." Hoseok spat scowling towards Namjoon.

"That's true hyung." Jungkook sitting a bit far from everyone over the big black piano facing everyone says in a calm tone with a glass of same golden liquid just like Namjoon in his hands. "Accidentally her blood came in contact with my skin and burned it. No blood of human in my life till yet has caused my skin to burn unlike hers. Believe me she's the one."