90 Playlist

A/N
One of my loyal readers asked me in my DM telling me that I should go for the Q&A on reader's perspective...

So of you want me to answer anything just ask me here or DM me. You can ask anything stupid, but don't make it offensive...

I will answer all of the questions after the epilogue. So you have all your time to consider what you can ask me lol... I will try to answer all of them. 😅😅

Continue with the book!!

Both Jungkook and I are pushing each kart respectively. After his return on last Saturday, I thought that we should move back into his condominium. I am more than mesmerised with the fact that none of my parents are having any problem with it. Parents are really unpredictable.

When I stepped inside the apartment, I realised that the cabinets are empty and we need to go on emergency grocery shopping. I don’t know why whenever we would come for grocery shopping; Jungkook would act like a kid on loose. He won’t think twice before dumping stuffs he won’t even use in the kart and let it rot in home. Sometimes his duality confuses the shit out of me. I really don’t want to act like a Mama in a big shopping mart filled with people. I feel too bad to say no to his pouty face too, who’s at fault now?

I feel like buying lots of sacks are not enough since both Jungkook and I finish our supplies in less than a time period of two weeks and after that we stare each other to think what possibly we could munch on. As I imagined he is dumping bags and bags of m&m in his kart and I know I cannot say anything to him, I will be the first one to finish them.

“You know it was you to fully convince David to attend that interview?” Jungkook comments while we both continue to scan the candy section. I smile at the thought and nod my head.

“I never knew that a drink with stranger is enough to make you successful.” I mock grabbing the whole carton of snickers.

“Yeah, his interview is the main key to attract people who are into politics and social welfare more than entertainment and music fields; it could give us major profit.” Jungkook mentions and cannot help but to agree with him.

“I know you are aiming for the big picture through David.”

“Yeah… more than twice in the past I contacted him and now because of you he has agreed to us. He never goes for magazine interviews and if we will issue his story, I bet every other company will go crazy.” Both Jungkook and I laugh and evil laugh of success, and it is quite amusing to see we both thought about it same time. Looking at each other as we laugh that fake evil laugh, we burst out into a fist of laughter.

“Yeah, and now are we done with candies?” I ask as I find our karts filled with chocolates and candies more than actual groceries. He pouts but nods his head.

“I want nuggets, but they don’t give buy one get one free offer anymore.” I literally roll my eyes at him.

“Says the one who has millions in his bank account.” I drag him out of the candy section towards where we could get frozen meats.

“And what is it about that Taehyung rumour?” he asks as I stand on the chair to place goods into the cabinets.

“Nothing’s about it.” I sigh grabbing the packs of granola bar from his hand. “It was just a small drama to add up the headache to my problems.”

“It really fucked your mind I know.” Jungkook chuckles at my misery and I roll my eyes at him.

“Shut up and pass me the milk cartons.” I say looking down at him with my hands on hips. He gives me a one brow raised look as he drops the carton back on the counter. The faint buzzing of Selena Gomez’s ‘Kind Crazy’ is urging me to dance, but if I will move an inch from my spot, I know I will be lying on the floor with broken nose.