73 Sadist

Jungkook has been awfully quite till now, he won’t even talk to me hell he will not even see my face. It is probably midnight and he isn’t in bed. I am feeling bad now, I should feel bad and it’s my responsibility to make it up for him.

Sliding out of the bed, I walk out of the room and try to find him in the dark living room and then my eyes trail towards the balcony where his tall body lean over the rail with cigarette in his hand. He must be overthinking provided he is not on phone.

Nodding to myself, I take slow steps towards the door of balcony. He knows very well I am coming, but he doesn’t react on it. How can he stand in so much cold without any sweater on while I am covered in heavy clothes from head to toe? I walk closer to his frame and embrace him from behind, taking in the warmth his body is radiating. He still doesn’t say anything just continue to smoke.

“How long you gonna keep this up?” I ask resting my left cheek over his shoulder blade; I think I’ll start wearing heels in home too. I hear him sigh and feel his back moving in accordance.

“Needed to think it through.” One of the most of the things I love about Jungkook is that he never ignores me. Even if he is angry with me, he will tell me what he doesn’t like and what he wants me to do rather than sulking for days. He knows what’s wrong and what’s right.

“I’m sorry.” I say it again feeling all defeated as ever. I cannot live with him not talking to me for the rest of the night.

“I know you are. You should be.” A small pause of silence fills in between us until he speaks his desire. “You know how much I want to punish you? Make you realise the amount of deaths you have given me in few hours?” I really don’t appreciate the direction in which it is going, but if that’s what he will take to turn everything normal then, he should do what his heart wills for.

“Then punish me.” I mumble placing a kiss on his back. I break the embrace and take a step to stand in front of him. I take away the burning cigarette from his hand and throw it away. Without saying any word, I grab his hand and drag him inside while he follows me willingly. Closing the balcony door, I take him straight to the bedroom and stand in front of him. “Jungkook, just do it, but please don’t stay angry with me.” I plead to him and something in his cold gaze changes as he looks down at me. I fell so much relieved when I feel his hands gripping my waist.

“Y/n, I really hate myself for doing this.” I know he wants to do it and I cannot stop him. I reach out to hold his face with my palms.

“You shouldn’t hate yourself, it was my fault I know and I was also aware of the consequences. So here I am.” I state as confidently as ever, trying to lift up his mood. I know neither he could live without talking to me, not I could live without hearing him especially when he have a voice so beautiful.

“So you were aware of the consequences you say?” he asks raising one brow.

“I was.” I nod my head frantically.

“Then it was all intentional for you doing it I guess.” He nods his head to himself before speaking again. “Then I guess I should make sure I would do it probably so that there will never be next time. You should get the taste of consequence you’re talking about.” He pushes me with all his force and I fall on the bed voicing out a yelp on the process. “You should embrace yourself for the disaster you gonna face.” He climbs on bed and in a split second yanks away my heavy sweatpants along with my panties leaving my lower naked. He crawls further up to hover me and glares at me with the anger coming back in his self, I guess his anger is gonna be relieved on me tonight. “You must be aware of the pain you given me by not taking my call and ignoring my texts.” His hand grips my sweater and pulls it out of my body harshly leaving me both breathless and speechless. “You should know that it is the biggest sin to lie to me.” He literally rips the t-shirt I was wearing inside my sweater leaving me like a naked slut of his, which I definitely am.