17 Moonless Night sky

*Y/n's POV*

I stand by the entrance of my balcony and stare at the moonless night sky, shining with nothing but twinkling stars. These moonless nights reminds me of one person even though how much I have tried to stay away from him. From yesterday I have been around him only, but still my brain have not gone working in difficulty, I be on my own senses and know very well what I am thinking. Guess he isn't playing with my mind. How crazy this sounds, right? I mean, who on earth would believe that something like this even exists. In few hours of me being here, I came to know about several impossible things. Till yesterday, my life was more than amazing, and here I am. I sigh and hang my head down in frustration. I am not scared, I am just confused and I have believed everyone here from my own heart and by the things I have seen from my own eyes, these all cannot be true, but still I wish that these all things should last like a worthless dream.

Feeling bit cold, I straighten my posture and slide the door of balcony close. The summer is about to end and I cannot be anymore happy. I have a thing for winter. Lazily, I walk to the bed and sit on the edge of it fidgeting with my fingers. My mind races to the afternoon when I had talked to Jungkook. I won't lie but it felt so good to hear him out, I wonder how it would feel to experience it. An unknown smile curve up my lips thinking about possible outcomes, and something inside my stomach lurches. I have never experienced these kinds of things and the thought of experiencing it with Jungkook is more than just amazing. And the best part is, I am having these thoughts on my own, I know it because I can feel it.

I won't deny that I am not falling for him. It's like, even though I know it's wrong, but still I am falling into the traps, with my total consent. My heart knows the outcome and it's screaming not to fall for him, but there is even a very small part inside that pumping flesh that is telling me to go with the flow. He is a demon of lust, and all he cares about is sex, but today, when he opened up about his desire, I saw his genuine feelings. Not to sound cliché, but it felt amazing. I don't know whether I have watched more of K dramas or what, but I really feel it. Wait, am I acting like a stupid teenager? I shake my head in disbelief, shooing away the thoughts completely off my mind, promising to myself that one thing, 'time will tell', I heave a sigh and burry my head in both of my palms.

With a groan I stand up straight and walk towards the door, thinking of getting away from our walls and to interact with someone more sensible in the house. Maybe Namjoon or Yoongi, or Jin, maybe. The most confusing task is to walk down the hallways of this big house and find the way out to be in the living room. My legs are refusing to walk according to my nerve impulses but still I force myself down stairs. It's strange to see the living room empty, even there's no trace of Jennifer. I wonder where they all are. Roaming around, I walk towards the front door, and in no time I sprint outside under the dark night sky. As the strong gust of wind passes through me, I take a deep breath and inhale nothing but pure air. I needed this. I have lived in the city for almost my entire life that my body actually craved for this kind of freshness. It's rejuvenating my body and brain both.

Outside is a big marble fountain carved so beautifully that my eyes refuse to tear away from it. Whoever has made it, have made it with a great dedication and hard work. There are different types of sculptures in it, horses, elephants, birds, horns, wings, etc., as if the creator wanted to explain some story or incident by his artwork. I am mesmerised by it and find myself having interest in something, which I never worried about. It's interesting, not the sculpture, but the way my brain is finding something different to like. As if, I never got time to find what interests me, and now, looking at the fountain and different mesmerising belongings inside the big mansion I cannot help but admire them. I guess what else interests me.

Out of the fresh and cool air I am breathing, smell of smoking weed disconnects my glory. I frown and look sideways to see the tall and masculine, muscle pig, dragging from the bud of what looks like weed or something. His heavy footsteps approach me and finally stand beside me with an unreadable expression staring ahead of him at the fountain, as if he is trying to understand something very deeply. I furrow my brow and watch his actions like an idiot without saying any word. He keeps dragging from the bud and I am quite displeased that my fresh air has been polluted. I think at this moment, I shouldn't think this, but what he is wearing is quite appealing to me, a black shirt and black jeans. His shirt is tight, embossing his hard and thick biceps very finely and damn his thighs, oh, what a pair of thighs he have. And his slim waist looks so adorable in contrast with his tall masculine body. I wonder what it would feel to wrap my legs around them once again, but in a skin to skin contact. His lean, slender and long fingers, when they clutch my hair tightly, it feels too good to be called good. Those same fingers could do magic on me... Wait, no, not again. My furrowed brow resolves and I glare at him.