58 When I Was Kid, Everything Was Perfect

My eyes open on its own and I get surprised to realise I actually slept in the night. Stretching my limbs with a loud yawn escaping my mouth, I open my eyes completely only to get startled by the man lying beside me eyeing me with a small grin.

"Jungkook, you scared me." I lie on my back and place my hand over chest glaring at him. He giggles cutely still staring at me while he is plopping himself on one elbow.

"Good morning." He greets leaning closer and taking my full lips in between his giving me my morning kiss. I cannot help but smile contently. Damn my sexy boyfriend.

"Good morning." I greet back. The back of his hand brushes my cheek softly sending tingles throughout my body.

"It's not morning though." He mocks.

"Oh please, I'm on vacation." I push him by his chest and climb out of the bed. Standing straight, I stretch my limbs once again being well aware of the eye I am having on my naked ass.

"Baby, I guess you should stop wearing clothes around me." I was waiting for a damn comment from him.

"Shut up." I mumble and walk inside the closet. Jungkook and I are going on the city tour today which means I am going to take lots and lots of pictures, but first, his Christmas gift. I bought the gift two days before leaving New York, and I bet he will love it. Opening the bag, I firstly pull out a grey sweater of mine over myself and grab the bag containing his gift to finally walk out of the closet. I spot him on the bed sitting taking the support of headboard going through his phone and looks up at me as soon as I step inside. I grin looking at him and climb on him to straddle him. Of course he noticed the bag. He throws the phone away and gives me questioning look.

"Something's up?" he asks eying the bag. I lean closer and kiss on his cheeks before whispering in his ear.

"Merry Christmas." And finally I present the bag. He narrows his eyes at me before grabbing it and taking the two boxes out. Keeping the paper bag aside, I ask him to open the big box first. Gently he opens the wrapping and reveals a box and opening the box lays a cute pink bunny stuff toy. He laughs holding the bunny in hands and eyes it carefully.

"This is cute." He comments and I cannot deny it. That's more than cute and that's why I bought it and also because Jungkook looks like a bunny when he smiles just like now. He keeps his gaze locked at the bunny and speaks with a grin plastered. "I never told you this, but I had a grandmother back in Korea who would call me 'Nae Tokki when I was small'."

"Nae Tokki?" I ask and he looks up at me and nods his head. "What does it means?"

"'My rabbit', she would say that I look like a rabbit."

"You do especially when you smile and scrunch your nose up. Do it now for me." I ask and he shakes his head. "Oh, come on do it for once please." I ask and finally after begging for few minutes, he does that, scrunching nose up and rolling his upper lip to reveal bunny teeth. I laugh out loud and pinch his cheeks. "God, that was so cute."

"Yeah very funny." He rolls his eyes and keeps the bunny aside and holds another box. Okay, so that's the real gift. "What's inside this?"

"Open it." I place my hands on his shoulders as I wait impatiently for him to open this box. Unwrapping the paper, reveals a jewellery box. He gives me a look of suspicion and opens the lid only to hear him gasp.

"You didn't!" he whispers out of disbelief and I giggle.

"You like it?" I ask hopefully as he unclips the metal bracelet out of the box and examines it carefully.

"Baby, I love it." he says. I've known him to be the person with the hearts and eyes for jewelleries and accessories and getting him a bracelet was on my top list. "Thank you so much." He mumbles after keeping the item back in the box and holds me by my waist to bring me closer so that he could kiss me. "And now," he speaks again after pulling away and cupping my cheeks, "it's your gift's turn."