Epilogue 2- Love Favours Only Love

"I told you I don't want anything for my birthday." I whine loudly as Jungkook drags me along with him. As much as I hate birthdays, I am curious to see what he has planned. I am weird right, I hate birthdays.

"Consider it revenge then." He says and forces me to sit on the passenger seat. Oh yeah, the revenge. Jungkook told me last year not to get him gifts on his birthday, but I planned a whole cruise party along with the employees of the company and few friends of us. I know, I know, I get out of control sometimes, but it isn't my fault now, is it? I bet you will do the same when it is your man's birthday and you have money itching in your hands.

I huff out loudly yet a bit dramatically as soon as the engine of the car roars to life. Jungkook just chuckles at my reaction and drive through the busy streets of Seoul. Yeah, Seoul. The time flows by a bit faster than you could imagine. Two years passed by since we shifted here in Korea. Jungkook's dream project came into life two years back and I can finally say that everything is normal. Until six months since we shifted here, I must say we had a lot to work. A whole big building to set up, hire employees, hold meetings with big companies for further investments, create bonds with the media and entertainment companies and get to know the Korean entertainers. It was hell lotta work.

He would barely talk, or eat or sleep, sex was the last thing on his list. When he would go and handle the shareholder's meeting, I would be busy in generating allies with famous people. Thanks to Taehyung who helped me before by introducing me to few of the stars and also the followers increased on my social media because of him helped me a lot. I am a social star now. I don't like to brag, but yeah, I am. I have like, two hundred thousand followers in Instagram and Twitter is flowing with the promotional DMs that I love the most. It means I could make money by just wearing a new dress and tagging the designer and going out with my too hot to call boyfriend to a restaurant and mention the restaurant in my posts, then what's the problem? That's why they say having famous people in your contact helps.

After the struggle of a year, Jungkook made it possible to let the Crystal Company take a place in Korean Economy as one of the economic generators. I am proud of him and also myself. I am a girlfriend of a CEO of a fucking magazine company which is now smashing down Vogue magazine, Harper's Bazaar, and whatnot. I mean, he even created a jewellery brand named 'The Crystal' as the franchise of Crystal Company. What did I tell you about this man is a genius at the very beginning when I didn't even met him? Well I should also take the credit as I was the one who suggested him about 'The Crystal' and I was the project manager for it. So basically, the man sitting next to me is a fucking multimillionaire and he is my boyfriend! And when he says he is taking revenge from me because I planned a cruise party on his birthday, I should've guessed that he must have done something too much for my liking.

And when I see the board of Lotte World from afar, I feel like jumping on my feet. He is taking me to Lotte World in my birthday! Can you imagine how much happy I am right now? Now how can I hate my birthday when I will be in Lotte World, riding on the roller coasters, having fun rides and doing lot more funny things? And above all I will be doing that with my soulmate. I think I will tear up.

"Are we really going to Lotte World?" I ask to confirm him or we're just passing by? I stare at him and he just gives me a sly smile looking ahead on the road. "Damn; you're best." I say and lean closer to chap my lipstick on his cheek.

"I know I am the best boyfriend." He says and I am in no mood to deny him with my sassy little tone. "And would you remove the lipstick from my face?" I laugh and gladly remove the pink mark on his cheek.

When we step out of the car, I find out he already bought us tickets online and all we need to do is to just act like crazy kids inside this damn place. As soon as we're inside, I loose all my shits and drag Jungkook to each and every rides I could see. I buy him the frog eye headband and insist him to wear it. After pleading for like hours, he finally wears the green coloured hairband on his head and I happily wear the one with illuminating horns. Can I even stop taking pictures? No! I have to post it up in Instagram and show off how beautiful my birthday date with my boyfriend is.