20 Beautiful

"You have my trust on you." It took me my whole confidence to break through to tell him these words. His eyes soften and that's the most amazing thing which I have seen in him.

"I know." With this he pecks my lips, sealing my trust with him. "Lead me to bed." The grip on my hands loosens and I lean back. He watches me very carefully while I run my hands through my hair.

"What?" I ask when an amused look appears on his face.

"You look more beautiful when you're nervous." I bite my lips and stand on my feet on the floor. It's quite difficult for me to do so, but still I do it. I grab his right hand with mine and intertwine our fingers. I can never get enough of the feeling of his large hand with mine small ones. I don't know where the room is, but I walk towards a hallway which might lead me to the bedroom. I am well aware of the stare I am getting from behind me, and I am feeling good about it. I stand in front of a door in a hallway and turn around to look at him. He nods his head and I turn back to open the door. I step inside along with him and he flicks the light on revealing a very cute looking bed room. The bed is big for a room so cute, but I guess that's what makes it look contrasting. I gulp loudly and walk further in while I pull him with me. He closes the door behind me. The walk from door to bed is small, but still it took me years to do so. Jungkook comes in front of me and tower me. I keep my hands on either sides of his shoulders and usher him to sit down on the edge of it. "Come here." He commands me to sit on his laps. Hesitantly, I stick my butt on his thigh while his one hand make contact with my ass and other one comes up to cup my cheeks.

"You sure right?" He looks at me with a questioning gaze and I can't help but smile at him. "I cannot promise you about the future.

"I don't want your promises Jungkook, I just want you." I say quietly. Jungkook smiles back and caress my cheeks with his thumb while we both lean closer to each other. Our lips connect, and that's enough for me to lose everything. The kiss doesn't last long as he pulls apart and stares at me for a second.

"Oh, I forgot something." His hand leaves my cheeks and makes a snap with his fingers. With this snap, the light goes off.

"Jung-"

"Shhh." He hushes me down when I starts to panic. With another snap sound, dim lights illuminate. With wide eyes and dropped jaw, I look around the room to see few candle stands over the night stand and at the corners of room to be flaming. I look back at him, amused enough with all the supernatural things going around me.

"Romantic enough!" I exclaim with a smile causing Jungkook to grin widely.

"Need of some drama, you know?" It's a bit stupid to joke around at this situation, but I find myself laughing like an idiot.

"And now, you're one hell of a man, Jungkook." I say in between my laughter making him join too.

"Enough talking." At the end of laughter, our lips are joined in a blissful and sensual kiss. I appreciate he let me grab his hair which is still wet just like mine. I got a thing for his long hair which is quite surprising, because I have never liked guys with long hair before. Just like I am an exception for him, he is an exception for me. He squeeze my ass gaining another weird and muffled noise from me which allows him to shove his tongue inside my mouth, devouring it like there's no tomorrow. His free hand grabs hold of the hem of my shirt and pulls it a bit. The kiss is interrupted while I allow him to take my shirt off and throw it on the ground.

He eyes my body up and down making me go red. With no words said, the next thing I know is his lips coming in contact with my neck. I throw my head back, giving him easy access while I enjoy the feeling. It's amazing, the feeling is beyond heavenly. My hands on his hair tighten making him groan which sends vibrations through my neck down to the most private part of mine. His lips make contact with a spot on my neck which makes me go crazy, causing my grip to tighten on his hair more and close my eyes shut while a moan escapes my mouth. I am far beyond just enjoying the feeling.