27 Knight In Shining Armor

My eyes open with a small slit causing a groan to leave my mouth. I feel different, definitely different. Wait, am I not home? I look up at the ceiling which somewhat resembles mine but the bed seems different, bigger and empty rather than mine which stays covered in thousands of pillows. I inhale sharply and sit on the bed. Oh yeah, I might be in Jungkook’s place, I must have slept badly because of rough night. I smile broadly at the thought. I never knew that punishments could be this good.

A yawn leaves my mouth and I stretch my body. I wince at the feeling of sore body, as if I did heavy workout last night. Well in my opinion that was nothing less than any workout session. I am wearing a shirt which is definitely not mine because it is way bigger than my body and gladly I have a panty on. I snuggle deep into his shirt just to inhale his toxic scent. I know I am falling for him very badly, that I realised now only, but I will never dare to admit it out loud.

I look around the room and it is screaming nothing but Jungkook. Dark theme and some antique stuff placed properly around the room. I wonder what he might be doing. I am glad that curtains are closed so the lights are not blinding. I find myself in the middle of the bed, covered in burgundy silk sheets. My eyes instinctively land upon a piece of paper sitting peacefully on the edge of the bed. I stretch out my arm and grab the smooth white paper. Unfolding it, I read the following written in beautiful handwriting.

Good morning, my dear.
I am sorry for not waking you up; you were sleeping so peacefully that I didn’t want to interrupt your precious sleep. Don’t worry I am granting you a day long leave. You should be glad I am your boss. And also it will not effect on the chances of you getting the job, so stay cool. And for now, make yourself comfortable around and feel at home. I’ll be home soon.
JK.

I smile like an idiot while reading repeatedly the note. Well thinking properly, I look around the room in search of something that will show me time and eventually I caught a clock hanging on the wall next to door. Its half past noon. Did I slept that long? Oh my god, I must have been so tired. I wonder when he will return, I don’t even have new change of clothes.

While letting out a yawn, I drag myself out of bed. My body is indeed sore but I am not gonna complain because it feels good. While stretching my limbs, my eyes land upon a device that belongs to me sitting on a bedside table. I remember last night my phone slipped out of the pocket. I giggle and grab the device while making myself comfortable around just like he said. As soon as I unlocked my phone, Rachael’s name appears on the missed call list. I don’t know exactly what time it would be in London, so I just hit on her number. She will pick it up if she will be free.

The ring goes off and I stumble my way out of Jungkook’s room. I noticed one thing in his house that he doesn’t have any personal stuff, not any photos or souvenir kind of thing, just awards and important magazine covers displayed on the walls. He has even modelled for few magazines for State’s one of the most successful man and youngest entrepreneur. How much of a great man he is. My thoughts come to an end when the ringing on phone stops and a shrill and cheery voice of my best friend erupts from the other line.

Oh my goodness Y/n are you alive?” She speaks with high pitched tone.

“Yup, hopefully alive.” I sigh and lean on the wall next to me.

Damn girl, you probably disappeared after that party. I thought that new friend of yours, what was his name, Jimin right?” I hum and she continues, “Yeah Jimin had kidnapped you.” I laugh lazily at her remark.

“No one’s kidnapped me. Just everything is fucked up.” I say while playing with the hem of grey shirt that I am wearing.

What happened, you sound so dull?”