80 Selfish

Walking in the workplace without Jungkook is a literal nightmare. I am not used to it; it is not my fault that I feel that way. Since the day I stepped in this building, I was with him and now all of a sudden, he is gone. The hole in my heart keeps getting bigger and bigger by the passing of every day.

Even though the work here is too much to help me keep my mind off everything, but it can’t be helped much. Jimin is also busy to talk to me. Since Jungkook isn’t here, we both need to handle almost everything. He manages everything and I need to deal with all the paperwork and shits. These all are just pain in the ass. All I hope is to have proper information of where he is how he is even if I won’t get to see him. I am worried sick about him and why I wouldn’t be?

I feel like Jimin is avoiding me for a reason behind the excuse of work. He knows that I will ask him about Jungkook and he more than anyone knows how much worried I am for him. Fine I am agreeing that I will stay away from him if that’s what good, but at least they can tell me where he is and how he is. Whether he is eating or if he is sick?

A knock on the door makes me startled. Clutching my heart, I answer back only to see Donna coming through the door with a worried look on her face. She doesn’t looks at me but just slump on the guest chair in front of me. Is she free now?

“Is it true?” before I could ask her if she is free or not, she asks me taking me by surprise.

“What?” I give her a questioning look keeping all the papers down on the table in front of me.

“About Kim Taehyung?” I groan out loud frowning as she asks me. I hate this. I cannot wipe out the moment from my mind when I stepped in this building in the morning and was getting stares from people around as if I am an alien.

“Seriously Donna? How could you think that?” I ask with disappointment in my tone. She catches me immediately and softens her gaze.

“I-I’m sorry, I was worried about you being all over the internet and all so I…” she trails off and I heave out a stressful sigh.

“I know, and I don’t know what to say exactly.” A small pause of silence follows between us until she decides to ask me the dreadful question I have been asked twice before.

“Where is Jungkook, haven’t seen him in a while?” She asks with concern and I hate myself for lying.

“He is sick actually and he will not be able to make up for few days.” I inform and she nods her head. The thing for which I hate myself even more is that I really don’t know if he is really sick or not. I know he will not be sick physically, but knowing the whole big truth, he could be sick in many ways. Another knock erupts from the door outside and I answer immediately. “Yes?” The door opens revealing a familiar figure with a file in her hands. “Hello Roseanne.” I greet her and she flashes a beautiful smile to me. I envy her, she is so damn beautiful.

“Hello Y/n, and I told you before too call me Rose.” Her melodic voice is so beautiful that I find myself smiling at her brightly and even Donna is smiling at her. I don’t know why, but Roseanne has this beautiful vibe of her and she radiates it around herself. How the hell these beautiful males and females could be sinful demons?

“Yeah, you got the file?” She nods her head and hands me the file. “Thanks.” I shoot her and she smiles back.

“Rose sit.” Donna insists and she sits next to her and both faces me. “I was not here actually to bug you Y/n.” She begins. “And I was thinking that we’ve been working together since so long but never went out on a girl’s night out.” Well that’s right. It’s been more than six months I made amazing friends like Donna and Roseanne, but never went out with them. The only time I met them outside of company was at Jimin’s party.