24 Desires

I am passing through different lanes of dresses, but nothing good catches my attention, I really suck at shopping on my own. Usually Rachael would be there to help me out with these stuffs and since she is living peacefully in London with her very loving boyfriend, for whom I am more than happy, she is not here with me to help me out. I groan while clutching my handbag. I think I cannot really find myself a perfect dress.

With a pout on my face, I keep looking through sets of party gowns here and there, but nothing pleases me as always. And now is the moment when I realise how truly I miss my best friend. Thinking about friends, I haven’t really had a talk with any of my folks, I wonder what they all are up to. I believe I could get any sort of information through either of their instagram profiles, which even reminds me that I haven’t checked up my own profile since ages. The events lately are actually making me distant from the real world.

Lately my mind has been focused on the world which is far beyond the real world, and I guess that’s quite mesmerising. I am still having a hard time in believing on all the supernatural things happening around, but according to what I have seen and experienced I have long believed in everything.

Then again all those things that happened with Jungkook are yet another story. I cannot remove the image of our naked bodies colliding with each other in an eternal bliss. How good it felt to feel him inside me, and how good he is at it. What less could you expect from a demon of lust? So hot and perfect body for just an ordinary human being, how am I still alive after seeing so much of a beauty in a day. Oh god, how I wish to repeat those things again. I feel like living under his spell.

As I am walking through the place, I come across with a mirror and find myself looking all flustered. Wait, it’s happening again. I turn away from the mirror and search for the person behind me getting flustered, and instinctively my eyes meet with those dark orbs. I narrow mine and watch his eyes showing nothing but amusement. There he is; Jeon Jungkook standing by a lane of clothes and looking at me with his piercing gaze with amusement written all over his face. As if he sensed my amusement, he walks briskly at my direction.

“Stop playing with my brain.” I snap as soon as he stands in front of me. I keep my eyes narrowed while his face curves up into a smirk.

“Oh, I love playing with your mind.” He leans closer and presses his cheeks on mine while his lips touch my ears. “I love it when you turn all flustered because of me, when your brain thinks so wildly about me.” I place both of my palms on his rock hard chest and put my whole effort to push him away so that I can create an elegant distance between us.

“We’re in public.” I send him a stern glare causing his smirk to grow wider.

“That’s even better.” He winks at me. I shake my head with a sigh and walk past him. “Where are you going?”  It didn’t took him long to match my pace with his long legs.

“I came here to get myself a dress.” I say with a roll of my eyes, while I am still walking to wherever the god knows.

“I know you’re having a hard time finding one, lemme help you.”  I guess he wasn’t expecting me to answer as I find him walk ahead of me towards somewhere. I shrug my shoulders and follow him to wherever he is going and I make a mental note to smack his ass if he won’t get me any good dress. He stops in front of a counter and inquires something with the receptionist. “Is Hobi hyung here?” Hobi, does he owns this place? The receptionist looks at Jungkook and I find her looking flustered making me roll my eyes.

“He is not here right now.” An ‘oh’ passes his lips hearing her answer and almost immediately the receptionist flashes a mischievous smile. “If you want sir, I could help you with anything.” Is she asking or giving him invitation to fuck her? I am already feeling sick so I turn around and almost breathe in relief as my eyes lock with that of Hobi’s. He gives me smile while walking toward me, and did I tell you how amazing his smile is? He is an actual sunshine. I am hearing faint conversation going between Jungkook and all he is doing is flirting with the woman that sounds very nasty to be true and being honest, I am not even giving attention to what he is talking and getting jealous is the last thing I want myself to feel.

“Hey Y/n, what a surprise!” Hobi says as soon as he stands in front of me.

“Hi Hobi.” I say with a smile. His gaze travels behind me where both Jungkook and the receptionist lady are flirting with each other regardless of their surroundings. They even fail to notice that Hobi is here. He walks towards where Jungkook is standing and give a slap to the back of his head while sending daggers to the receptionist who runs away like a rat being shooed away hastily.

“Yah, I told you to not to flirt with the staffs here.” Hobi’s sunshine aura has been totally whipped which is now is replaced by a frown. I look at Jungkook who is having a disinterested look on his face. What a pervert. “Now tell me why you are here. I am far more than busy now for your shits.”

“Y/n needs a dress for the party.” At these words his face light up and turns to look at me.

“You need a dress?” I nod my head with a sheepish smile causing him to grin brightly. “Follow me.” He states and starts to walk ahead of both of us. I look at Jungkook who gives me a shrug and trail behind Hobi while grabbing my hand. My heart skips a beat while his large hand engulfs mine completely. I look around the store and find it quite fancy and look expensive too, and so far I have looked around the clothes and find the tag stating the name of the store itself. I guess it’s a self-brand boutique that Hobi owns and I instinctively recall that the dresses Taehyung got for me also contain dresses of this brand. Most likely for Jimin bringing me here. “Here you go. These are the collections which have not been released out in the market yet. I am giving the access only for you.” Hobi opens up a locked door revealing a closet kind of room. He turns and gives me wink causing me to smile widely. “Call me when you need the cheque.” With that said, he leaves me and Jungkook alone in this closet.

I look around the room and find stacks of beautiful dresses displayed around in glasses and hangers. If these clothes are unreleased, then I bet are few of the rarest pieces. I walk further in the room and I feel delighted to see such beautiful dresses displayed around. I hear Jungkook walking behind me and I turn around to face him. He didn’t watch me stopping that caused us both to stumble. I let out a gasp as my balance goes off, but two arms embrace me to prevent me from falling. Why this always happens with me while he is around?

I open my eyes and watch his dark orbs pierce through mine while our faces are too close to be called close. I gulp and bite my lips. Does this situations needs to be any more dramatic? I hate these kinds of situations and why the hell he is not backing away? And then again here I am looking at his dark eyes feeling all my movements being restricted. But he looks distant, as if he is thinking something very precisely making me furrow my brows too.

“Um, Jungkook?” I call his name and see him blink few times before straightening both of us. He mumbles a small sorry before turning his gaze to look at the dresses. I wonder what he was thinking. Shrugging my shoulders I also start to find myself a dress. “Does Hobi own this store?” I ask even though he is out of my sight, but I know he heard me while I hear him answer from just a shelf behind me.

“He does and he is a designer himself.”

“Oh.” I am surprised.

“These collections are his handmade ones.”

“Wow.” I breathe out.

“You didn’t notice Celestials being the priority clothing for our magazines?” By now he is standing in front of me with a frown. I try to think about it a lot, but nothing strikes in my mind. As if he understood my thoughts he shakes his head while breathing out a sigh. “You’re so inattentive.” His complain makes me pout.

“It’s not my fault my mind is filled with you to give attention to the details for the magazines.” My mouth deceives my brain to keep shut and it took me a while to register what left my mouth, and when I realise, my eyes widen. Heat rise up to my cheeks and I see Jungkook has an amused look on his face.

“I guess it’s not your fault.” He says and let his hand snake around my waist to pull me close. But more than being flustered, my mind drifts to something else causing me to speak again without thinking.

“Does this gonna effect my chance to get a job?” I have a sheepish grin my face making his amusement to turn into a smile. “Cause it’s not my fault for being inattentive and I really didn’t notice this detail a-” My rambles are stopped because of his lips crashing on mine. My eyes widen at the beginning and I flutter my eyes close to respond the kiss. Not long after he pulls apart to stare at me with his bunny smile.

“It’s not your fault that I am hot and attractive.” I roll my eyes with a scoff leaving my mouth. “Guess you still have a chance.”

“And besides it’s you who is responsible for everything.” I snap on him making him frown.

“I am not that stupid to play with your mind all the time. Take some blames on yourselves too.” His comeback makes me feel embarrassed but I got a very great subject to change the topic causing a smirk to appear on my face.

“At least you agree that you’re stupid.” He narrows his eyes at me.

“You know what, you-” He stopped midway to complete his sentence while his gaze locks behind me with wide eyes. With confusion, I turn my head to see what makes him this stunned, and like that, my gaze fall upon a beautiful dress displayed in a glass chamber. It is a cocktail gown, gold in colour that falls till the feet of the mannequin on which it is displayed. The dress is beautiful with a deep low neck cut and gems kinds of crystals sprawled messily across the edges of neck. The dress isn’t too revealing, not too formal, but elegant and I believe it would be perfect for the party.

“You should try that.” Jungkook’s voice comes as whisper to my ear making me shudder a bit. I nod my head and Jungkook calls for a staff to take the dress out of the mannequin. Once the staff hands me the dress, she shows me the way to the fitting room. She gives me a strange look making me confused, but then I realise that Jungkook is following me in the fitting room. Before I could even protest, he has pushed me inside while locking the door.

“What the hell you think you’re doing?” I ask with widen eyes while I watch him take a sit on the chair present by the door.

“Exactly what you’re thinking.” I give him ‘what the fuck’ look before sighing and turning to undress myself. It is hell embarrassing and I don’t think he is actually finding it uncomfortable. As I take my shirt off, I see him staring at my chest in the mirror. I turn and throw my shirt on his face before sending him a glare.

“Don’t look at me.” I watch him take my shirt away from his face while still eying my chest. He brings my shirt to his nose and breathes in heavily. Did he just sniff my shirt? My eyes widen with jaw dropping to the deepest floor. His free hand travels down his body to palm in between his thighs, over his bulge which is clearly visible through his tight trousers, and I swear to god it wasn’t there before. “Oh my god.” I breathe out while looking back at his eyes which are now looking at me. Did he get a boner because of sniffing my shirt? What a creep. “You know you’re acting like a creep now.” My comment makes him laugh and he brings my shirt on his lap.

“It’s not my fault that you are hot.” I take in a deep breath before speaking again.

“I need to get a dress.” It sounded like I am making myself understand that. Jungkook pulls his lower lip between his teeth while looking at me with a look which can actually kill someone, no doubt he is hot.

“Hmm, go on.” He nods his head for me to go on. And now I find myself in a dilemma. If I’ll turn around to take my skirt off, he will get a perfect view of my ass and I curse myself for wearing a thong today. And if I’ll do it in front of him, my cleavage will be on full display, and I decide that my ass will do since he have done enough to frustrate me by playing with my mind.

I turn around and grab the hem of my skirt to pull it down. As I bend, I hear him groan making me stop dead on my tracks. I look in the mirror that his eyes are fixed on my ass making me straighten myself immediately. My skirt drops on the floor and I bend again to grab it. And as I am about to stand straight, a strong grip on my waist makes me glued on my position. I see Jungkook clutching my waist with hands and leans closer making my heart pound in my ears. Something soft touches my left cheek. I gulp and look at the side mirror and see Jungkook’s lips placed on my ass cheek, and simultaneously he does the same with the other one. Did he, did he just kiss my ass? I gulp loudly and feel him backing away. Why my heart did this weird thing like skipping a beat? As soon as I am about to stand, I am being pulled by my waist and my butt stick on his lap making me squeal. His hands are placed firmly on my waist while his lips are on my ears.

“Soon I’ll bend you the same way and will fuck you from behind while gripping your hair tightly and you’ll beg me for more.” I bite my lips hearing his sexy deep voice. I can clearly hear his breathing in my ears. I already imagined what he just said. I cannot recognise myself in the mirror, I am looking all red and Jungkook’s eyes are closed. I clear my throat before speaking in a deep voice.

“Jungkook?” He hums in response. “Dress.” I remind him the real purpose of us being here. His eyes open and locks with mine in the mirror. He palms up his hand and I watch his actions in confusion. My eyes go wide when I see the dress hanging on the hanger unclips on its own and float towards us and Jungkook grabs the dress. With open mouth, I look at him and laughter of disbelief escapes my mouth. “You never fail to impress me.” I say while grabbing the dress. A small smile appears on his lips.

“Good to hear that I impress you.”

I manage to get the dress on my body, but the zipper is just another thing. Looking at my miserable state, Jungkook stands up from his seat with a sigh and walk up to me. He pulls the zipper up and as he is done, he lowers his head down to kiss on my bare shoulder while his hands are circled around my waist. The gold colour looks magnificent on my olive skin and the way it hugs my body as if it’s made for only me. The sparkles on the low cut neck do great to show off my cleavage.

“I am buying you this.” He states making my eyes widen.

“No you cannot buy me this dress, and besides I can afford it on my own.” He straighten himself and god this height difference. The boys have already done a lot for me and I cannot let him buy me this.

“Daddy’s card?” I roll my eyes at his comment.

“At least I can afford it.”

“As you wish.”

Hope you like it!!!

Love you all 💜💜💜💜