1x4

"What are we going to do with him?" The question resonated in the minds of everyone involved with the investigation of Will's kidnapping, and consequently of fugitive Elijah Daimon. A wicked smile appreciates hourly on Cani's face as she hacks something or discovers anything through the staples she left in the Intelligence Unit room. Jay, as usual, was in a bad mood beating up who he could and took his anger at anyone for his brother's disappearance. Mouse and Cani use all their skills to find Daimon, and contacts to find Magunun.

A message was delivered to the police station, a document listing a requirement for an exchange between police and Elijah Daimon, where he agrees to release Will Halstead, subject to certain conditions.

First, Daario Magunun would be released and given to Daimon. According to Jay, he would have to make the unarmed exchange at an undisclosed location.

This made Voight angrier when he discovered that the FBI agents who were disrupting his peace at the police station didn't even know where this Daario was, so imagine they were willing to trade them. Hank understood that Magunun is an informant and international criminal and could not be handed in anyway to a terrorist, the problem was still what would be happening to Will during those four days.

Jay couldn't sleep well, every time he fell asleep the same dream came to haunt him.

In the dream, it was daytime and he walked through the trees that surrounded his grandfather's house, and heard loud laughter in the snow, Jay walked towards the sound and found himself twenty years younger, next to Mouse looking for something, when a snowball hits his head, and looking back he can see Will surprised to have hit his brother so full and on the redhead's side, Cani with his menacing look at Mouse and in less than a second the three are laughing at your face.

Then everything changes to the day Will arrives from New York and is already in the middle of a fight, and the hug they gave and suddenly everything changes to a closed place where he sees his brother hanging from a chain with one shot. in the chest and Jay can not get close and starts shouting to his brother:

"WILL! WILL Does not die.

Then he wakes up with his own screams, before, when he came back from Afghanistan and woke up screaming with horrible memories Mouse appeared and said that everything it was over, no deaths, no gunfire, no blood.Now, it was Cassy saying that Will was going to be all right, that Daimon was going to pay for the suffering he was causing and sometimes just to relax him said he was going to torture Daimon. "The plans she had years ago didn't please him at all, but today under the circumstances he was willing to look sideways once for a change.

That morning, Erin went to Jay's house and what she found didn't make her happy." When the brunette opens I opened the door for her to enter and on the small table next to the couch a closed notebook with the hairpin on it. Plus a women's t-shirt tossed on the couch.

"Jay get my shirt please, it's on the couch" a female voice from the bathroom of the apartment made Erin grimace that Jay was scared.

"I'll be right back," the man answered.

"Am I interrupting something?" The detective asked already going to the door

"Erin waits" the brunette prevented her from leaving "It's nothing what you're thinking.

Cassy appeared in the room wearing a bra and dark jeans. The brunette took the shirt and only then noticed the presence of the detective, she comprimentou but had no answer.

"I will give an output not touch my things" Cassy said passing the two.

Erin just folded his arms waitinga good explanation.

"Who is she ?

"She? Is Cani a childhood.

friend" From childhood? Who's trying to fool?

"Whats not, she's a friend of Will's and it's ex Ranger.

" So you're pretty close, "jealousy was palpable in the woman's voice.

" It's like a sister to me. She is much closer to Mouse than me.

"Are you saying you have nothing to do with her, but Mouse have?

" "Yes," he confirmed, feeling that when Cassy found out he said something about her and Mouse's middle relationship, Jay would be screwed

. Voight wants to talk to you.

Erin was clearly angry, and contrary to all her survival instincts, Jay got into the same car as her and together they drove to the city harbor. On the spot Voight hoped looking at the skyline Chicago was huge and a great pride, despite some rotten ones trying to spoil it. The car pulled up next to the man as Jay got out. Hank set about explaining what was going on.

"We got a message from Daimon, he wants to make a trade. Your brother in exchange for Daario Magunun, and you make the trade.

" Isn't it against police policy to make such a trade?

" AND we are, but I'm talking about your brother and the possibility of rescuing him and ending a terrorist. For that we have to locate Magunun and we know someone who can do it.

"Mouse can't, he would have to access and hack Interpol files" Cassy's voice startled Jay. The brunette was sitting not far away, and Halstead wondered how she hadn't noticed "but I can.

" You could lose your job.

"If I lose my job but rid the Daimon world is a good trade. So, I have Magunun's address, and Voight can arrest him. Then we'll make arrangements for the change.

" Cani? "Jay called without knowing the to say.

"Let's do" Lindsay said and Jay would be agreed.

Before leaving, Cassy delivered a paper with the address.