4x2

The alarm goes off loud enough for the whole house to hear, Cassy turns in her bed reluctantly to wake up, with just one eye open she scours her room in search of the source of the despicable sound but finds nothing. Noise, however, did not stop there.

Cassy sees the movement of something entering her room and soon ahead with dark hair appears in her field of vision. Elliot jumped on the bed, sat on his knees and stared at his mother, his face swollen from just waking, his eyes betraying that he was still sleepy and angry at being awakened.

"Mom, " the boy asked, waving her arm "the noise does not stop " he whimpered and rubbed his eyes.

Cassi could not resist that kid, pulling him into her arms, she hugged him for a few seconds before her patience with Will's alarm clock ended. Leaving the boy in her room, the brunette walked through the house to the guest room where she found the bed tidy and empty, she went to the headboard and located the irritating telephone set and turned it off. Looking around she quickly realized that the place was empty, looking at the screen of the cell phone she saw the time, although extremely annoying, the noise was useful or she is Elliot was still sleeping and would be late for school and new work.

With the device in hand, she returned to the room and ordered her son to get ready for school while she made herself. Half an hour later and only five minutes late the Montenegro leave home, after leaving the boy at Cassy school spent in the hospital where he left the cell phone with Maggie the head nurse.

~~~

As the sun hit Natalie's face, she turned in bed and snuggled closer to the body beside her, it took her a few seconds until she awakened enough to realize that her son Owen was in the room. Raising her face she lives the boy who in turn just stared at the man lying next to her, and it was then that she finally realized that her three-year-old son woke up and saw her boyfriend in bed with her.

"Good morning dear," Natalie said, getting out of bed and going to the boy "Are you hungry, my love?

The mention of food awoke the boy who acted as if he had not just caught his mother with a man in bed. Natalie sent the boy out before returning to wake up the boyfriend.

After feeding the two men and herself, and leaving the little one in the nursery Natalie and Will went to work, the redhead still confused at how he did not wake up earlier than he always did and went to his own house, or in his current condition to Cassy's house where he was staying while his apartment was suffering from detention.

When he stepped into the hospital he discovered his motive, when Maggie handed the cell phone and a beautiful and loving message from Cassy, ​​who could clearly understand - if he knew her well - that it was a threat, for despite all the love she had by family and friends only two people can wake her up without fear of dying, her son Elliot and her mother Mirna, the rest of the world did so at their own peril. Will was surprised to get the whole cell phone and not shattered or even waited for him to come to play the phone in his face, things she would do if they were still teenagers.

~~~

" Let's go Jay " Erin rushed the husband who was in the bathroom.

Erin took advantage of the breakfast Jay had prepared before entering the bath, although she felt giant with her eight-month-old belly, she refused to stay at home resting and did not care how much she would eat, especially Cassy's sister gave him every month, she loved those sweets and did not want to stop eating them.

Still, she did not want to be late for work because her husband was looking like a bride getting ready in the bathroom, or maybe she was a little lacking in patience lately, Erin found it difficult to differentiate her feelings from those caused by the pregnancy hormones. morning sickness disappeared in the middle of the second trimester.