3x4

The hospital was crazy, the in and out of ambulances and paramedics was almost uninterrupted. Will was just intubating the patients they needed, when finally he could breathe for a few minutes. Maggie came up with a worried face.

"Maggie?" Manning, who was intubating him like this, asked the patients, "What's up?

" "I'm sorry, Will," the nurse said, "but it's your brother.

The color of the doctor's face disappeared, giving more contrast to the red hair, never when he heard "is your brother" it ended well.

"What about Jay?

" "He was brought in with the first wave of patients I just found out now." Maggie said staring into Will's worried brown eyes. "He was taken to the operating room.

"What ..?" He tried to find the words unsuccessful.

"Was he injured by the blast?" Natalie asked realizing her boyfriend's difficulty.

"Actually he got shot" Maggie analyzed the doctor's reaction "he is in surgery.

Will looked at both for a few seconds before saying,

" I'll warn Erin and my dad "he looked down" I'll be right back.

He left the room enjoying that he no longer had a large flow of patients. Arriving at the ambulance entrance he picked up his cell phone and called Erin.

~~~

Mouse pulled Elliot close as the first bomb exploded on the Viking boat, taking the boy out of the park as fast as he could through the confusion that had formed, especially with the second bomb that exploded shortly after the first.

The blonde took the boy to Cassy's sister Khyara's apartment, when the blonde opened the door and bumped into her nephew, she pulled him into a hug, staring at Mouse with a mixture of relief and concern.

Khya spent several minutes talking to her nephew to make sure he was okay, then sent him to stay with her twin sons in their room. As soon as the boy disappeared beside his cousins, she led Mouse into the kitchen and only then, almost an hour after all the confusion, did he stop to think about getting his cell phone and when he did he found almost countless calls from Cassy and two from her. Patrick Halstead, the father of Will and Jay.

"Cassy will kill you if you don't call her now," Khya warned, knowing that her sister should be crazy with worry.

Mouse agreed dialing the brunette's number, two rings enough for Cassy to answer the call.

Link on:

Cassy Montenegro: Greg, for God's sake where is Elliot?

Greg "Mouse" Gurwitch: Calm down Cassy...

Cassy Montenegro: Calm is my nonexistent eggs Greg "she yelled across the line

Greg" Mouse "Gurwitch: I brought him to Khya's ape. Okay, we weren't close to toys that exploded

Cassy Montenegro: How is he?

Greg "Mouse" Gurwitch: He's fine

Cassy Montenegro: By God Mouse, next time you're with my son and don't answer me I swear I'll kill you.

Greg "Mouse" Gurwitch: Our

Cassy Montenegro: Our what? "Before Mouse could answer he heard her voice on the other end of the line." Erin, all right? "her voice was distant but could still be heard despite the noise" Erin? Erin?