4x7

John Seda, the man newly arrested by the Intelligence unit, in the most secret way they could, was trapped in the small makeshift cell that was kept next to the back exit of the police station.

For anyone who just looked at him, he realized that he wanted to kill the police outside, a criminal irritated by being caught, but the cynicism shining in the clear eyes of the woman at the back of the room was what really irritated him.

"I knew it would give shit when you arrived in the country" he said irritably sitting on the narrow bench inside the cell.

"It could have been in front of your new friends" Cassy replied from the back of the room.

"Do you think I'll be able to come back like this, as if nothing has happened?" He asked, standing as close to the fence without touching it.

"I can beat you up to help you disguise," she suggested with a singing smile. The answer was a roll of the dark man's eyes.

Voight took him out of the small cell, removed the handcuffs and took him to his office on the floor of the unit.

His arrest was absurd, especially since his disguise was no longer so secret. Even if the big plan to bring down the barracks, in which he is infiltrated, is scheduled for two weeks there, that intervention could change the plans.

If he could have been strangling Cassy, ​​but she already saved his life, then John could only wish.

[Hospital]

Will left one patient's room, rubbing the gel alcohol on his hands, being intercepted by Maggie. From her expression, something was not right.

"Your patient, Abigail Kane" Maggie speaks softly following the doctor closely "What do you think of that friend of hers?

Will stopped to face the head of the nurses, his brow furrowed with questioning.

"I didn't pay much attention to her "Will shrugged.

"That's a lie, Dr. Halstead, "she said, diverting attention for a second to answer another nurse's question.

"She's Voight's girlfriend, I don't think anything, "he replied with a shrug as soon as the nurse left. pushed away "why the question?

"I have a bad feeling about her, I don't know why" Maggie replied walking away

"Get in line" Will mumbled to himself.

He tried to ignore the strange conversation he heard the other day, considering that he could sometimes be influenced by his childhood friend. But he had to admit that there was something about Amelia that was weird.

Will took advantage of the round to pass Abigail's room. She was awake, and alone for the first time in the past few days.

"Hi" he called entering the room, she flinched when she looked at him.

Will tried not to react to her behavior. To his sadness, the redhead recognized this type of reaction, it was a bad sign, but he also couldn't be surprised considering her condition when he arrived.

"Help me," she murmured with a slight European accent. She swallowed hard, her eyes watering.

She hardly spoke since she arrived, she just said yes or no.

"I need help" she is suddenly speechless and static, her frightened eyes looking at the door for a second before looking away.

Will turned and found Amelia Barton standing at the door.

[Police DP]

"May I know how you found me out?" John asked Cassy before entering the room with Voight and Benson.