4x4

Will leaves one of the trauma rooms and walks over to Chief Nurse Maggie, the brunette was distracted from the job as the redhead stopped in front of her. The woman lifted the brown eyes that followed the doctor to where he had left, the now sedated patient looked at peace despite the bruised face as well as a large part of the body, the young woman had suffered a miscarriage due to the beating that no one could contradict .

"When the police arrive you'll let me know," he said.

"Notice, yes, Doctor Halstead."

Will started walking toward the doctors' room when the incoming alarm sounded in his head, he saw Natalie running for the door to receive the new patient. Inside the doctors' room, the redhead went to his locker and from inside his jacket he pulled out the small velvet box, and inside he saw the engagement ring he had bought, Will wanted very much that the ring he gave Natalie was his mother, but Jay was faster on that, so he was forced to settle for buying one with less affective charge.

~~~

Erin's mood was scary, Jay did not question her once while they went to work and during the day nothing improved, either was subject to the rage of the pregnant girl. After a few hours, Halstead finally realized what was different about her daily routine, in addition to the new member of the Intelligence Unit, Hailey Upton, who will be in Erin's place on maternity leave, but she did not arouse the brunette's irritation, and yes which ended the night before, the special sweets.

When Khyara Montenegro, Cassy's sister, discovered the pregnancy of Erin the blonde went on to send a monthly gift of sweets that she herself makes, which became Erin's favorite thing, every day she ate at least three of those sweets which explains why this month is over, because to suppress the irritation of her concern that the new relationship of Voight be ignored by the same she ate twice the sweets that would eat naturally.

As soon as the detective realized that he ran to the cell phone to call Cassy, ​​but the first thing he saw on the screen of the device was a notification of a social network he never uses, the name Alisson Holland gave a chill in him. He ignored the message and typed one for Cassy, ​​asking for help from his brother's best friend, asking for more candy than only Khya did.

As a sign that something bad was about to happen Trudy appeared up the stairs beside Amelia, the blonde smiled thanking the sergeant for accompanying her, Platt as always was indifferent and no matter how hard she tried to look the same Erin showed everyone that he did not like the woman's presence there.

"Hi." Amelia greeted everyone with a friendly smile.

He stared at his colleagues who did not seem to have the same dislike his wife had for her, not even Kim had the same opinion as Erin about Hank's new relationship, though for him and probably for all the other members that mattered in his lists of importance for the sake of their lives.

Amelia made her way between the two rows of detective tables to the room of Voight waiting for her with open doors, Ruzek with his strength held his tongue to make no comment that could cost his career and his life.

The phone on Erin's desk rang distracting the brunette about the arrival of Hank Voight's girlfriend.

"Eh Halstead " Upton called the detective after he hung up the phone "Platt said there's someone down there wanting to talk to you.

" Who? He asked confused, out of the corner of his eye he saw that Erin's attention was on him " thank you.

He went downstairs hoping he was some informant, and that feeling that something bad was about to happen was only fleeting, but the beautiful brunette woman standing in the middle of the police station hall was a sign that he was in trouble. Being down the ladder she did not see him, so he stepped back and up the opposite side of the Intelligence Unit, going around the place until he found Mouse near the back door where few wore.

"I need you, " he said, turning around the counter, stopping behind his friend.

"I'd rather hear that from Cassy " He made the chair turn to face Jay "not from you.

"Yeah, damn it, " Jay said, covering his eyes with his hands. " Alisson's in the lobby.

" What Alisson? "Mouse's question made Jay want to roll his eyes, but he held his ground.

"You know " Jay replied, folding his arms and snorting "Alisson Holland.

Mouse's expression changed from neutral to what he did when he knew the others were screwed and he was going to end up left over for him.

"What exactly do you need? " Mouse wonders.

"Go and get rid of her somehow.

"You did not say you solved your problem with her? " Mouse asked standing up.

"On the legal issue I decided, I have no idea why she was here, " he explained.

"Then go and find out " Mouse shrugged, "it's going to be better than holding it back and letting it become a snowball that's going to bury you.

Mouse knew he was trying to find a counter-argument and realized when Jay failed in that attempt to sigh and turn his back on him. The brunette returned to the entrance of the police station and was no longer there, so he went to Platt.

" You called me? " He said there was someone to see you.

" With your delay until I gave up " the sergeant pushed a card on the counter " the name is Alisson Holland asked you to call when you can - Platt crossed his arms facing the face of the detective who focused on the card - pretty girl what she I wanted?

Jay looked up at Platt, knew that Erin would learn that a woman came for him and left a card, and as much as the brunette was not too jealous she would not be smart at provoking an armed police officer.

" I have no idea.

~~~

" He's a complete asshole Hank " Amelia said with tears in her eyes " and I did not want to get into their lives, I did not want to involve you in this. but ...

She sniffed at the sergeant's handkerchief, wiping away her tears, she stared at the older man sitting in front of her.

"But what he did to her " the blonde continued "that was monstrous.

"Take it easy " he replied in his husky voice covering her hands with his, "I'll figure it out.