1x5

The information given by Cani was true, it did not take an hour of surveillance to find the target leaving the house. Soon he was being handcuffed to the famous cage on the 21st.

The man snorted and demanded his rights, while Voight just watched. A door opened and Cani came in carrying a travel bag, her hair tied in a ponytail and gloves.

"Look who we have here," she says, greeting Hank.

Alvin came into the room to call Voight, as one of the Chicago Med doctors wanted to talk to the sergeant. Leaving Cassy and Daario alone.

As soon as the door was closed Cani grinned cruelly, walked to the makeshift cell and opened the door.

"Alkulba" Daario Magunun muttered sitting up

"Where's your education Daario?" She sat next to him rummaging in the bag on her lap "sold along with the Ventrue location?

The man kept cursing in his native tongue until Cani get a pair of pliers. "The brunette smiled turning to him and pulled one of his hands.

" What do you want? "the man said trying to dodge the woman.

" You know I really hoped not to look you in the face, but someone I like was hurt.

"And me with that," he spat. Then she broke her first finger, he screamed and turned red.

"Daimon wants your head, I want my friend back. How do we solve

this?"You can not give me, I made a deal"he spoke

breathlessly."WhatI care? She smiled pulling his head through her hair, with the other hand took the phone and took a selfie of her next to Daario.

And sent, got up. But before leaving she hits the man's head against the wall.

And sat the waiting corner table. the phone was quick to play, the other end a voice known and hated. the conversation was short not to be traced, the anger was latent in the voice of Cassy, while Daimon was until very calm.

As a demonstration of good faith, a photo was sent on her Will had his leg chained to a wall, he seemed unconscious face was badly hurt dirty shirt with blood.

Once the brunette saw the photo, with the connection already closed, Cassy entered the cell again and punched the prisoner, and as soon as someone appeared she left to finish preparing things for the exchange.

_________________________________________________________________________

POV'S Will Halstead

A flash woke me, not that I did. big difference because I could not open the right eye and the left was not much better. My leg is numb from position and the chain is stuck, I think.

I'm in a small, dark room and I don't know how long. The last time I saw the sky was when I left Med after a double shift, when someone knocked me out with a blow to the head. I'm not sure what happened, I know I've spent an eternity beating up two guys who are now guarding the door to prevent an escape, as if I could manage to escape in my current state. A tall dark woman walks into the room with a tray of food and left it beside me.

"It's already over, if your friends are smart everything will end well tomorrow" was the first time I heard her voice, it was almost angelic calm. She left me alone again.

My friends? What friends, I'm not very sociable, maybe the Med guys ?! No the hospital would not pay for a kidnapping. Maybe one in particular, but who. Rholdes is the one with the most money, but I don't believe he pays a ransom.

Natalie Manning is not an option, yet I can't help but think of her. Although I know she wants nothing to do with me, that strange feeling I felt the first time I saw her, even though she was already pregnant with her late husband, does not leave me. Maybe I might be in love with her. The memories of the day we kissed back my mind is making me smile despite my condition.

Once one of my patients asked if I had ever fallen in love, I have had some falls during my life. But I was never lucky, especially as a teenager.

I remember my first girlfriend, it lasted two months, and that's because Cassy Montenegro, a considerate sister, was busy wrecking Jay's love relationship at the time. And thinking of her, I haven't seen her in a while.

Me, Jay, Mouse, and Cassy grew up together getting ready in the neighborhood. One of the neighbors hated us, technically she hated children in general, but with us it was a little worse, one day she threw hot water at Jay's foot. It was funny, until we realized he was injured.

Cassy took several dogs to do the necessities in her garden. And that gave a huge problem later.

Mouse was laughing at her face for weeks after she had to walk the dogs around, and nicknamed her Cani, she broke the blonde's nose after that. The funniest thing in history is that she was, still in my humble opinion, in love with Mouse. Even though she swore to her feet not. But at eighteen the two of her Mouse went to the army, and ended up in the same unit, the Rangers.

Wait, no, they didn't go after her for me, there's no reason for that.