4x6

[21 ° Chicago PD]

"I don't know anything" the woman repeated for the tenth time.

Daisy Parker, that was the only information the woman gave the detectives. American, spoke the language well but there was no way to confirm it at that time. The young woman must have been about twenty-five years old and seems to have gone through many things in a short time, however she did not want to speak, as most in her world she did not like nor did she trust the police, and as much as Olivia tried to create a kind of connection with the woman across the table in the small interrogation room, the result remained null.

Benson left her in the interrogation room and returned to where the the other detectives were gathered. She saw Voight calling her to her office.

As soon as Voight entered, he handed him the phone.

[New York]

Carisi lets out a loud breath, seeing the lights of the ambulance and the vehicles around her. Rollins is some meters away making a call, she looks at him worried for a second.

"We need to go detective," a paramedic says, stopping in front of the back of the ambulance where Carisi was sitting.

His head is still aching, and he feels slightly sick, but he doesn't want to go to the hospital. There is a lot of work to do and time is getting scarcer by the second. However, when he stands up refusing treatment, Rollins appears at his side.

"Go to the hospital," she said in an authoritative tone, "Benson orders.

He reluctantly nodded into the ambulance.

Things had gone bad fast. The FBI showed up to take the child since she was in the country illegally. In an attempt to delay the transfer while Stone was trying to get the girl permission to stay under the protection of SVU detectives, Carisi went to the hospital to pick up the girl, but in the middle of things, things went wrong.

An ambush and a shooting ended with three dead. , and Carisi injured.

[21st DP from Chicago]

"What's the matter, Sergeant? "Erin questioned when she saw the face of a few Benson friends.

"Carisi was ambushed "before there was any commotion among the officers, Olivia raised her hand for silence and attention" he is fine, but he was sent to the hospital with suspected concussion. The two criminals are dead. And the FBI wants to take our victim.

"Because she is illegal," Tutuola said in a dismayed voice, "they want to deport her.

"Yes, "Olivia replied, resigning her own irritation.

"I hate feds. "Ruzek and Halstead rage together.

"Thank you.

Adam turned toward the stairs, while Jay avoided eye contact, just scratching the back of his neck. Erin stood up, walking over to the new arrival.

"This is Agent Cassy Montenegro" Hank Voight introduced her, Cassy waved to those in the room "these are Sergeant Benson and Detective Tutuola.

"Nice "she smiled" I don't want to disturb anything "Cassy said staring at the sergeants" Erin.

Normally, Erin would complain that Jay had called her friend to take her home for a ride, but in the past few weeks she hadn't been able to stay up more than fifteen hours either. So this time, she was grateful.

"Are you an FBI?" Tutuola asked.

"Currently Interpol, but I used to be in the FBI" Cassy replied, waiting for Erin to pick up her things and say goodbye to Jay "I know we are all suckers, most of the time.

"Wait "Ruzek manifested himself approaching the brunette" maybe you can help us.

"I didn't hear an" I'm sorry "" Cassy replied looking into the detective's clear eyes.

A grunt in the corner made her look away from the table nearest the stairs.

"Greg" her the length, he just waved back. A slight irritation in the clear eyes.

"Montenegro"Voight called "one minute.

Cassy raised an eyebrow walking to the sergeant's room. As soon as she entered, Benson went through the door and closed. The former Ranger crossed his arms waiting to find out what the sergeant wanted.

The two sergeants briefly explained the case, and finally got what they wanted so much, her help to keep Ana Beatriz under the protection of New York detectives, and to prevent the child from being deported, at least until the end of the case.

"I can make a few calls, even though "Cassy stopped putting her hand on her chin, biting her lower lip and reevaluating some past things" let me make a few calls to confirm something and put you in touch with who can help you.

The older two agreed gratefully when she left.

Cassy took Erin home, thanks to Jay's gossip that repeated that he didn't want to leave his wife alone at home in late pregnancy. And since he would have to stay late at work, he begged the two of them to stay together.

"Of course you can stay at home, Erin, we can be fine, I tell you some embarrassing childhood stories" Cassy said smiling cynically from Jay's face.

~~~~~

As soon as they got home, they ran into Will.

"Dinner is in your hands, go ahead," Cassy says, patting the redhead on the shoulder.

Cassy accompanied her sister-in-law to the guest room where she would stay. Checking his son before going back to the kitchen where he found Will. The redhead finished the salad with a look too focused for a single act.

"Hmm" she hums approaching the counter, a genuine smile taking over her lips "I love that face of yours" Cassy reveals, attracting a questioning look from him "is the face you have made since you were a child, when you are about to say those magic ones three words.

He rolls his eyes knowing which words she was referring to.

"I don't know what she means this time, but I know" she completed ignoring the grimace he made.

"I didn't say that" Will said seriously, giving turn your back on her "but I heard something kind of weird today.

"You want to tell me?

"Not yet "he shook his head changing the subject" can you set the table?

"Elliot comes to set the table," Cassy shouted without taking his eyes off his friend, then lowered his voice "don't get in trouble William, we don't want that to happen again.

He nodded, they both agreed not to talk about it again. Bad memories and secrets surrounded Will's rescue from his kidnapping. Things that made Cassy's life complicated if they were revealed.

The two fell silent as soon as they heard Elliot's footsteps on the stairs.

Cassy left the two men in the kitchen in the kitchen and went to the office. he kept at home. Check the copies of a file that your boss gave her for her review.

Among the files there was something in what she thought when she heard the case that the Intelligence unit is investigating.

an agent of a special unit where the agents work undercover in various areas of criminality, from corner dealers to the mafia, all over the country, nicknamed Spy by those who know these units. aso of an illegal stripper club, which was dismantled two months ago, and where all the girls were immigrants, two of them were minors who were kidnapped from ethnic neighborhoods. All others were illegal. He also had a "massage parlor" in which the girls he met had the same status.

The two are from different states but have a common name.