1x8

Will was looking much better, his face was back to normal, and he's been discharged from the hospital, which means it's time for Cassy to leave. Then the four gathered at Jay's apartment, where she stayed for almost a month, to Mouse's nightmare that she could no longer steal food at his friend's house. She would pack things up and then they go to Molly's for a drink to say goodbye.

" Are you sure it's all over? " Will asked sitting on the couch.

"He's buried, he has nothing to worry about," the brunette says, smiling.

"What about intelligence?" Jay asks, "there's an investigation going on.

" No, there aren't. An Interpol friend called his boss and solved everything.

"What a friend," Mouse asks suspiciously.

"Doesn't matter Mouse" the brunette says going to the kitchen to get a beer.

Mouse wrinkled his nose and snorted without saying anything. Will and Jay exchanged glances and laughed at the blonde's face.

Mouse got up and went after the brunette, cornering her in the kitchen.

"What about what happened that day?" The blond pinned Cani between his body and the sink.

"What exactly are you referring to?" Cani frowned.

The blonde approached his face, both of them had a mischievous smile. The lips next to something Mouse wanted to do for a long time.

Before they could kiss, Cani dropped her hands from her shoulder to Mouse's chest, and a little to the last rib and then to the side of his body. The blonde smiled, then the brunette pressed with the thumbs and index fingers the body of Mouse that took a small leaping away.

She returned to the room laughing, he came after annoyed as only Cani could leave him.

"Okay Mouse?" Will asked with a raised eyebrow.

He refused to answer, just grabbing his coat and telling them he would meet them at Molly's. Will went to take a shower while Jay and Cani talked.

"So how did he react?" Jay asked.

"We went through too much in the Jay war," she sighed. "But when the time comes we don't hesitate.

" At the top of the building about 700 meters from the hostage exchange meeting, Cassy and Mouse were in the best position for a perfect shot. both of them with their XS1 ready and with a frightening calm just waited
Jay and Elijah talking after Daario's death
The two former soldiers watched closely for each move Until the two men accompanying Daimon released Will and picked up their guns pointing a to the redhead and another to Jay.
One second, the breathing stopped, there was no sound. All the bad memories the war caused flashed through the Rangers' mind. The noise and retreat of the weapons brought them back to reality. it was as if when he pulled the trigger they would come out of his body for a

men's bodies went to the ground at gunpoint Cani saw Jay's co-workers' cars approaching fast
second.TheMouse and Cassy dismount They packed and stowed in two suitcases and went down to the parking lot to get the car.

Twenty minutes later they and some of Cani's friends were in three cars following Olinsky, Ruzek and Daimon. The wretch was alive, but it was for a short time.
The first car shut off the cops, from the second car three people got out and put their guns against Olinsky and Ruzek's head so fast that it surprised Mouse.
Daimon was pulled from the car and thrown into another. Cani who drives the same smiles when he sees the face of amazement and fear of the bastard who dared to threaten his great friend. The woman speeds up leaving everything behind, the other two follow their paths the same way.

"Didn't you think you'd get out of this alive?" The brunette said preparing a cable conductor.
The two were in a hangar in a small room. A piece of iron pierced Daimon's hand and a dirty cloth was tucked into his mouth.
Cani attached the handle to the metal and then lifted a lever that was in the corner. Then electricity rushed through Daimon's body, he began to thrash and scream even if muffled.
The door of the place opened suddenly causing Cani to take the gun and aim automatically, she sighed to see that it was just the boss then turned off the power.

"You know you can't do that," the man said, wiping his handkerchief to dry his sweat, Cani shrugged and handed him a paper with a phone and left.
Typical of her did the work, went too far and let him work it out. The only reason he doesn't give up on the brunette is because Cassy Montenegro is effective at what she does. "