3x7

Mouse arrived at the police station that was a mess, going to his job, Hank was standing near his office listening to the information obtained by the other detectives. In one corner, a dark-haired man in cross-dress, silent while listening.

The explosion occurred at ten in the morning, in a square where anyone could come and go, hundreds of people were there including children. Only two of the nine toys were destroyed, no game or food stalls were affected. It cannot be said to be a hate crime, nor a direct attack on anyone, as the place was full of people of different sexes, nationalities, gender, age and skin color.

In one huge picture the photos of the victims along with their name, age, in another was a question mark with suspects below and pictures of the park and the destruction. With security camera images still being analyzed by the FBI, the amount of information is too scarce to eliminate any theory of why it happened and the suspects.

"We need the pictures," Ruzek said turning to the silent man.

"The information will be passed on when something useful comes up," he replied.

"How can we arrest who did this if we don't have the necessary information?" Dawson asked.

"I can't do anything," he replied.

"But I can," the female voice caught the eye of detectives.

Cassy was climbing the stairs holding a flash drive in one hand and a shoulder bag, dressed in a pair of trousers, a navy blue shirt, a right hip holster, and military boots. With a nod she greeted everyone there, turning to Mouse she hurled the small object at him that caught it in the air.

"The security camera footage," she explained, walking over to Hank.

"Well we'll be investigating a particular suspect," Voight said, taking some briefcases from Cassy's hand and handing them to the other. "Montenegro.

Taking the front of the whole group, she aimed her blue eyes at everyone in the room, losing a little. most of the time in Mouse before showing a picture of a middle aged man with light brown hair, dark eyes and stubble, pale skin, right eye scar and neck tattoo.

"Well, this is Stefan Anderwood." she started talking by nailing the picture to the board next to the word suspicious "he is thirty-six years old, born in scotland, he went to college for pedagogy at harvard, upon returning to europe he ended up working in two schools for the last twelve years until that the bomb exploded literally.

Cassy pulled out a new photo of several running children, firemen and fire.

"At the first school a bomb exploded about six years ago, twelve people died among them five children, four teachers, two monitors and the psychologist." Cassy waited for a question, when it didn't happen she continued. "No one suspected him at any time, but at the second school did the same two years ago,

a new picture that is very similar to the previous one was put on the board.

"The important difference here is Louis Weissman" the image of a boy was put next to the ones of the second fire "he was eight witnessed when Anderwood planted a bomb in one of the high school halls.

"Then he should be arrested," Ruzek said.

"That's obvious," she countered. "The problem is that without eyewitnesses accusing anyone of a fire or bombing without evidence is impossible, ask the firefighters.

" So he was released.

"And things get worse," she said taking a picture of a corpse of a child. "He kidnapped Weissman and killed him, his body was found six days after the kidnapping." She broke off clearing her throat. less than twenty-four hours before the body was found "she stared at Voight" he was tortured and you can read what else happened.