2x6

How good it is to wake up at two in the afternoon and it would be even better if they had not gone to sleep at six. In the morning, the night was very long with all the mess in Chicago MED, the discovery that her best friend had sex with a friend / rival and co-worker didn't improve anything.Will

almost pulled her hair out at the thought, and even more. Elliot could be a son...

"What Elliot is not Rhodes son for goodness sake" Will grunted going to the bathroom

Jay poured himself a cup of coffee and chocolate for his friend's son. brother,

"Better be a Rhodes than being a sucker q he just comes in to get in trouble, "Jay said as Will entered the small kitchen.

"I don't know," the redhead tapped his bare foot on the corner of the table and uttered a curse word for his brother's reply. "He doesn't understand our language.

" Funcking è a parola sporca "the boy spoke between the sips of the chocolate and the piece of pie. ""

Cassy is American, I'm sure he learned a few bad words even if he didn't want to, "Jay warned his brother." Then I'll go to work and you take good care of him. "

Will didn't answer, just gestured for the brother go away. Elliot Behind, Jay stuck his tongue out Will, just as they did as children to annoy each other when they could not be swearing, Will rolled his eyes at the childish attitude of former ranger.

the day was off to Will and he would say a low 'Amen' every time he remembered this. The last two shifts were not easy, especially when he found out that his best friend was in danger. It's been months since Cassy returned to Switzerland, which he now knew it was. her home, Should he have suspected that she had not given news? I wasn't sure, but I was really looking for a way to blame myself. Of course I wouldn't tell that to his brother, all he didn't need was a sermon from him.

Elliot was sitting in the living room watching some drawing while Will was in the bath. Someone knocked on the door, making Will stumble out of the box with a towel wrapped around his waist, he opened the door awkwardly and everything got worse when he ran into Connor Rhodes, the redhead tried to mask the slight of contempt in his midst. surprise.

"Connor?

" Hi Will, can we talk? he asked, the redhead opened the way for the brunette to come in.

"I'll get dressed I'll be right back" Will closed the door and went back to the room to put on a clothes. He

didn't know if the visit would be good or bad, but just because it wasn't Natalie showing up and seeing him after getting out of the bath. Of course he's fantasized about that, but with a child at home not good.

"So" he went back to the living room, Connor was watching Elliot watch drawing "wants to drink something ?

"No" the brunette turned "wanted to talk about the ...

" Cani? "Will interrupted" is Cassy's childhood nickname.

"This about Cani," he agreed. The two of them went to sit in the kitchen. "How long have you known each other?

" "We were neighbors," Will replied with a shrug before narrowing his eyes. "Why?"

Connor swallowed a lump in his throat, talking to a co-worker about an old fuck was not an ideal conversation, especially since he didn't know if Will had any feelings other than friendship with Cassy.

"You think he's his father?" Will leaned back in his chair, watching Connor's eyes shift from indecision to surprise.

"Maybe I am," he said, not wanting to offend Cassy, ​​but wasn't sure either.

Elliot reminded him of the peacetime childhood before his mother's death, and the shape of his face and hair color were similar too. It's a frightening possibility, I didn't know if I was ready to be a father.

"Only Cassy knows." Will looked at Elliot, and turned his face to Connor. Yeah, maybe they were alike, but I wouldn't say it out loud. "Here with us, I talked to Mrs. Montenegro, Cani's mother, and she said she doesn't know who his father is.

Connor looked surprised, because of Cassy not. look for the mother, or at least tell her who the child's father was. That was confusing, but who was he to say something, it was just a weekend not like Will who grew up with her.

"Any news about her?

"Nothing, Jay said he would call any news, but nothing yet," Will replied with a shrug.

She was worried about Cani, she could be dead, though she didn't believe that.

A knock on the door and Will went to open, a delivery, a cardboard box addressed to Jay Halstead. The redhead took the box to the kitchen and took a knife opening the box.

One step back is all Will could do by seeing the contents of the box. a little shakily he picked up his cell phone calling his brother. Curious Connor looked into the box and was startled. A finger cut in the middle of a pot with ice.

Ten minutes later Jay and Erin entered the apartment, the doctors told what had happened. Looking better into the box they found a letter.

"Did you really think you were going to destroy Vetrue? My family is much more powerful than you think.
And now your little friend is in my hands, you may have found the brat, but we'll get it again and when that happens, the next heads you'll find in a box at your door will be theirs. And in the end you can do nothing and it is all the fault of those who arrested my brothers.

The munda goes round, little soldier, and this time it will be who you love who will pay for what he did. "

"Who sent it? "Erin questioned," Did you see who left the box?

—I didn't see it when I opened the door. Will replied nervously. It would never end.

A ticking began to be heard, a stopwatch counted at 7:00:00. Seven hours but for what?