2x8

"This is the house" Alvin says to the point in his ear, he is disguised as an electrician with Ruzek

Two men left the house, one of them carried blades which were thrown into a car before they enter the vehicle.

"we can go" Ruzek said.

"we do not know if there's someone elsethere" Olinsky countered still watching the house.

"it's her! Jay almost shouted as he watched Esther leave the house smiling.

Voight gave the order to the woman's arrest, but even being surrounded and with a gun pointed at her head made Ester's smile die. Halstead and Dawson stormed the house, climbing the stairs. stairs in a room stained with blood, mildew and dust Cassy was passed out with blood dripping from her mouth.At her waist strapped with tape and wire are charges that seem to be explosive.Jay

tried to get closer but the Dominican stopped him, they needed the bomb squad and urgent because the timer set fifteen minutes. The former soldier refused to leave the house while Dawson went outside to try to contact the squad.

Another five minutes, and the members of the Intelligence Unit were already sweating cold. Halstead was beside her friend. and childhood flashes of both together passed without stopping through the mind of Moreno.

the squadron arrived anti bomb next to an ambulance that was at a distance for protection.

time seems to be over wandering, the sweat on Jay's forehead was already starting to piss him off, the bomb specialists tried to disarm but were not very successful.

"I'm going to cut the wire, you should go outside," the man in protective clothing says looking at the policeman who made no move. The other sighed, drawing the pliers closer to one of the wires attached to Cassy's body.

"This has got to work," the ex ranger mutters so no one will hear, "We can't lose you, Cass.

Jay took her friend's hand, her wrist was marked by the ropes that bound her. Moreno closed his eyes and prayed that The small noise indicated the connectors being pulled from the explosives, but the latter would not be so easy. The remote counter blinked mercilessly, the red numbers only made Jay more nervous.

The expert approached the pliers and cut without hesitation or hesitation. They both held their breath instinctively at that moment The air grew heavy as they looked at each other and let out the air smiling that they had not exploded

If he was not so happy about the house and the men inside it had not exploded, Voight would be very annoyed by Jay. be so stubborn. The ambulance approached along with a few more police cars. Quickly they took Cassy out of the scene taking her to the hospital.

But it's amazing how peace doesn't last long. " o, since a call from Trudd warning that there was an invasion into Battalion 51, where Will and Jay left Elliot Montenegro.

~~~

"Put that gun down, we've done what you asked." Chief Bolden was trying to stay calm as the four gunmen continue to threaten the few firefighters in the building.

Thanks to one presentation, Casey and several others were not in the Battalion, for now there are still about twenty-two people in place.

Elliot was hiding along with Brett, the only one in the squad who could speak German to understand the boy.

The boy recognized one of the men before the invasion which gave him and the blonde paramedic a chance to hide on the roof of the building, the boy's luck not to be afraid of heights, and Kelly having the idea of ​​lifting him up the stairs. truck was over as soon as the first shot was fired.