4x10

" I think someone should drive in Halstead's place" Upton suggested when he saw the brunette lose the spot where the car had been parked.

" Come on," Benson says, putting his hand on Voight's shoulder, "we took them to the police station and met you at the hospital.

Voight looked around, the operation had done very well, even though two of the ten criminals had been killed. But now interrogating the arrested criminals no longer seemed to be a priority in his mind, his little girl was giving birth at the hospital and needed family close by.

Hank went after Jay, guiding him in the right direction. possible, with the sirens on to get the other cars out of their way. Nothing would be between Jay and Erin at that moment, nor the traffic.

~~~~~~

Cassy sat next to Erin's bed, they waited for the obstetrician to arrive Both were silent looking at the television screen, the couple Natalie and Will were working around the hospital, the

door opens, a brown-haired woman dressed as a nurse came into the room. It took Cassy several seconds to realize who she was.

" Allison? "she says shocked" what are you doing here?

" Cassy, ​​hi" the woman smiled "I work here.

Will's image appeared in Cassy's mind with questioning, as he didn't comment at all.

" You're the right Detective Lindsay "Ally said ignoring Cassy's shock and concentrated on Erin.

Ally talked to Erin and then started measuring her pressure by giving Cassy a little attention that tried to be monosyllabic most of the conversation.

" Honestly, I didn't expect that I would meet you in Chicago.

" I don't know why you say that," Cassy replied looking out the window.

" Last time we saw each other you looked upset and said several times that you wouldn't come back.

" I barely remember the last time we saw each other "Cassy's answer came out lightly, but the subject they hit was a mistake .

" Really? It was in Vegas ten years ago. We all had lunch together the morning after my wedding to Jay.

The door opened again, and as if he had heard his name being announced, Jay walked into the room and came face to face "again" with the worst scene. Three brunette women who knew a lot about his life standing around looking at him. And that clearly could destroy him

~~~~~~

Allison left the room, next to Hank and Cassy, ​​the brunette did not want to see the destruction that the newly revealed information would cause.

" Jay told me his suspicions," Voight commented.

They were sitting side by side in the hall. Cassy turned to him, with all the wooden face in the world.

" I didn't mean to get into your ... relationship with Barton.

" But I knew she wasn't a good person, "Voight countered.

" I've heard bad things about her before, "Cassy replied." There was just nothing to prove my distrust. .

" I should have known," Hank whispered irritably to himself.

" There was no way you could know," she replied.

Before he could say anything, Jay abruptly opened the door, screaming for a doctor. A doctor and two nurses entered the room, taking the detective out of the room. Cassy and Hank went to him for information.