3x14

[Jay Halstead]

I'm going to be a dad.

That thought keeps spinning in my head as I look at Erin asleep, her light brown hair strewn across the stretcher's pillow, the machines beeping and showing that all was well. A bandage around my neck that makes my blood warm and cool at the same time, the anger and dread of seeing her being shot, still felt the desperation to see the blood draining from her body, and her difficulty breathing.

I don't even know exactly how I got to the hospital, I vaguely remember Cassy's voice in my mind, but she talks so much that it could only echo the past. I know she doesn't fall when the doctor says she's pregnant because Will and Cassy were there to stop her, just as they always were when I needed support the most.

Sitting in front of Erin, stroking his hair while holding his hand, Hank Voight is staring at us with the typical expression of irritation, but in his eyes you can see that there is a mixture of happiness and relief. We say nothing while we're there, both lost in their own thoughts, but I'm a little afraid of his reaction, clearly Voight saw her and treated her like a daughter, and was never there very happy with our relationship.

I set my thoughts aside for a moment as the bedroom door opens, I recognize my brother's red hair entering the room, he looks around the room for a minute before clearing his throat and saying,

"Sergeant" Will stared at Voight. looked back "Montenegro and Hills need to talk to you.

~~~~

" "You're telling me that after all," Voight growled, staring at the two agents and members of his team behind them "the bastard is still a threat.

"Yes," Montenegro said, crossing his arms, not being intimidated by a frown, but he understood perfectly well why the sergeant is angry.

Everyone is kinda frustrated with the new discovery, even though the concern is stronger. They found among Anderwood's belongings a list of items, such as a shopping list, everything in it could be used to make a bomb that he might have already built and deployed anywhere in the city, they didn't even have one. track of a place.

Voight looked down at the briefcase in his hand, the information about the boy found days ago, Daniel Rogers the boy Anderwood was paid to take from his father's arms and hand over his mother. The information about what the boy went through the hands of his tormentor made Voight's stomach turn at the thought.

He stared at Cassy, ​​and deep in his blue eyes, the sergeant saw the reflected wish that Anderwood was still alive for both to make him suffer for his terrible deeds.

"He died very fast" "both fully agree with this, even if they were never express this thought with

anybody."There is still the James Gordon, he is still missing "Burgess recalled the two, interrupting the silent conversation them.

Cassy took the dark strands of her face, she was exhausted and wanted to get it over with so she could finally resign and have a peaceful life once and for all, but she wouldn't let her tiredness and frustration divert her attention, if she did, she might have a lot of blood. in his hands.

"we have to find a way to

..."Are you sure? "the voice of Antonio interrupted the speech of Cassy.

Everyone turned to the policeman paying attention to what he was talking on the phone, he was staring at the boss with a frown, his dark hair messed up by having passed his hand several times for him.

"James Gordon is at the school where he studies.

Cassy blinked at the news of the hell that would have happened exactly.