Others

Draco was not nervous, per-say. Even if he was there was no way that he would ever admit to such a feeling. He knew that they would easily be able to leave Hogwarts, he knew more than one way to leave the castle, it was not really hard to figure out how to get around the magical barriers. The fact that it was supposed to secure the school was a joke. No, leaving Hogwarts was not what he was worried about, it was leaving from there that made him nervous. None of them really knew how to apparate. It had been decided that they would ride all the way to Diagon Alley. Yet once more something that he was certainly not happy about. 

He did not want to ride a broomstick halfway across the bloody country. Not only was it highly uncomfortable, but it was so time consuming. Now, Draco, being the Slytherin as ever he was, thought of alternative solutions to the plan which Lucius and Severus had suggested. It was difficult because despite it all, the plan was a good one and so it did take a while before something suddenly came to him. He decided...maybe. After all anything to avoid having to ride a broom to Diagon Alley. 

He hoped that this would work, and it should. If it should work there were tons of advantages, not only would it decrease their likelihood of being caught, and essentially doomed to tons of detentions worth of time, but it would also save time that Draco really did not want to spend flying past mountains and plains. He much preferred to avoid such things if he could. He had always been this way. He liked flying, yes, but he did not like it that much.

Deciding that his plan perhaps will work, assuming things still worked in this dimension as it did in his own, he decided to put his theory to the test. This required him to go to the kitchens which, thankfully, was in the same place as in his own di...his original dimension....or was it his first or second...some things such as this were so confusing that he could not quite clarify them in his own mind. 

He theory was proven correct. House Elves could still apparate in and out of Hogwarts, despite the apparation wards preventing students, staff, and anyone else still doing it. It was a flaw that Hogwarts had, and may Draco say, a rather large one. Then again, Draco supposed not many people planned on using House-Elves to apparate in and out of the castle. He doubted many had even given it a modicum of thought, let alone contemplated actively doing it. Or even realized it. Though to Draco it seemed rather obvious considering...either way the point was this meant that they could save quite a bit of time. Most people would not think of this...

He was not most people, though. He was a Slytherin, after all. Slytherins in general were not like most people. He, he was not like most Slytherins either. He was not considered the King Of Slytherin in his...in the other dimension for no reason. He was considered the Prince of Slytherin because he aptly fit all of the characteristics of which a person within the house of snakes is supposed to embody. Which...for him at least, was a badge of pride to wear. After all, all the Malfoys had held such a title whilst in school.

The next thing that he would need to do is convince Severus and Lucius of his plan...so, trudging down the staircases to the Slytherin common room, he swiftly spoke the password and entered the room. Lucius and Severus were sitting, along with a group of other people. Draco glanced about them and noted that there were a fair amount of the noble families surrounding them, which to be honest was expected.

"Ah, Draco, you are here." Draco narrowed his eyes almost imperceptibly as he nodded stiffly to what Lucius had stated. "We were just talking about you." 

"Where you now?" Draco countered. He glanced to the side, noting that the heirs of the main families were watching him with interest. He should have supposed he would be a topic of intrigue. After all, he was the missing Malfoy child. It was common for Malfoys to be of interest to the noble families. Despite the fact that he had been here for a while, the other Slytherins had tended to keep to themselves, and he had most certainly done so vigorously. Only deigning to speak with Lucius and Severus when the times called for it. "What might you have been speaking about?" He asked, lacing his voice with genuine interest.

"Oh, nothing of drastic importance I assure you," Lucius responded. Draco's eyes adopted a slightly cold edge to them.

"Is that so?" He asked, giving his voice a lilt towards the end of his sentence. He had learned many things under his dimension's Lucius. This was one of them. How to make people shiver. Not that he really needed such training. He did quite well on his own.

He cast his gaze over the other people in the room. His eyes had gone icy. More blue than grey, and sharp, like pointed knife edges, ready to cut someone open should something go wrong. 

The others swallowed. Thought they tried to hide it, Draco could see the fear in their eyes, and the nervousness in their features. He smirked darkly. 

"I am sure, that if it was nothing of importance, than perhaps you would be willing to enlighten me upon what it was that you were speaking about." Draco said simply, his voice still had that cold, dangerous edge to it. It was something that all noticed, and not one dared to speak. Draco hummed, nodded his head. "Very well, not to worry, I am certain that I will figure it out soon enough." Draco said, with a small chuckle, his eyes glinting dangerously. 

It was then that Severus and Lucius became wary of the young boy.