Thoughts

First thing was first. Tom Riddle needed to realize the list of things which would continue forth from here, and that way it would help him continue on. He did not particularly wish to loose time with the precious gem that sat before him in this moment. He was, after all, an unbearably fascinating individual, and Tom found it quite unfortunate when their time together was cut to an abrupt end. He found himself quite angry about it, actually, and while normally he would simply disregard anyone else, he also knew that the boy needed to get back to the Hogwarts grounds before they found out that he was missing. It was a necessary evil, and one that, though he did not much care for, he understood in a sense. It would not do to get his lovely gem in trouble. After all, that would be rude. He usually did not care for much things, but he disliked the thought of Draco getting into trouble. Especially since it would raise questions and then many more things would come into play and Tom did not really feel like trying to salvage something that could easily be avoided should he just allow the boy to leave now, rather than later.

So, there were other things to think of when that realization was made. He could keep the boy here, but he would not do so, it would not suit his purposes very well to try and do such a thing. Therefore,  then it became the question of how was he going to manage to get more time with the young Malfoy. He could not sneak onto the Hogwarts grounds with any real reason to do so. After all, he was graduated from school, he was fresh into adulthood, and he no longer required Hogwarts education, having graduated quite cleanly with very good grades, something that he remained quite proud of. Yet, because of this, he was going to have to figure a different way to obtain time to spend with his little angel. It complicated matters that he did not really wish to be complicated, yet that he could not really stop. After pondering over this issue and contemplating it for some time, he found that the solution to that was incredibly simple. He would just tell the Malfoy's that he required more time to figure the boy out. It would not be too complicated, and he knew that the others would willingly allow it. It was, after all, them who decided to come to him seeking help to do this very thing. If he required just a little more time, he would be capable of spending a bit more time with the other and it would be easier for him to figure him out as well, something that he would find incredibly fascinating, undoubtedly. He had a hint to it, but it was more interesting to watch everything unfold. 

"You must get going now, Draco," Tom spoke softly, calmly, and watching as Draco frowned slightly before smoothing his features out cleanly. 

"I know," Draco said, his own voice equally as soft as Tom's. "I just..." He inhaled calmly, trying to put the feeling into words. "I highly enjoyed our conversation." Tom smiled just slightly, tilting his head lightly to the side. 

"Would you like me to inform your brothers that I required more time?" He asked. If Draco wished it, he would, he would do so even if Draco did not, though, so perhaps there was nothing to think too much of in that respect. 

"Do you?" Draco asked, blue eyes sparkling with curiosity. 

"That is not what I asked," Tom chided gently. 

"I would find it rather, remiss if I was torn from your presence so swiftly, I do quite enjoy it. Our talks are very invigorating and enlightening. Yet, trying to inform my brother and his friend that you must obtain more time to figure me out is unnecessary." Draco informed matter-of-factly. Tom raised an eyebrow in question. He could not help but be rather curious at what the other was thinking of. 

"Is that so?" Tom asked gently, his dark gaze fixed upon Draco intensely. 

"Yes, I could just ask..." Tom watched with glittering eyes as Draco paused on the next word seeming to question himself just a little but with a smile and a laugh continued on forwards as though nothing had happened. "I could ask Father about brining you over to dine with us. It would easily solve this problem." Tom hummed, leaning back in his chair, watching Draco with cautious eyes. 

"I am afraid your father does not find me...entertaining. He does not much care for me, after all." Tom informed the other, but Draco was not daunted.

"And? After my disappearance, Father has granted me many things which he should not have. I doubt that this will be something he would deny me. Especially since I have made no other friends upon my integration into the Slytherin house. It would be best for him to just agree." Draco paused, thinking upon what he had said. "Yes, it would just be best if he would agree." Tom watched with rather dark and curious eyes as Draco's tone dropped to a mere whisper at the last part. The boy was becoming more and more fascinating by the moment. He could not help but be utterly captivated by the youth before him. 

Tom knew that nothing good could come from allowing Draco to try and take this situation into his own hands, but he could not help but find himself curious if Draco would actively manage to handle it as he claimed. If he could not, Tom would easily just take him or find another way to get into contact with the boy. He was simply curious. It was not everyday that Tom ran into someone who was this confident in their ability to manipulate another person, especially someone who was also an expert at manipulation. Abraxas was well known among fellow Slytherins for being what could possibly be one of the best manipulators of his time. His son, Lucius, had followed that trend. Tom thought it over, and decided it was a rather good idea. It would give him some insight on just how good Draco was at this.

"Very well, I shall leave it to you." Tom said, standing and walking over to where the boy was seated. He paused in front of him, reaching down to grab his jaw into his hand, forcing the eyes up into his own. "Just remember, should you fail to succeed, I will not be pleased." Tom said, eyes flashing. Draco's own showed slight fear, a bit of nervousness, but he was confident enough to know that he would manage it.

"Do not worry, My Lord, I shall succeed. Through any means possible." 

Tom watched the unwavering boy before him and could not help but smirk darkly, joy lighting his features. This was going to be fun.