Baby, baby

Jughead- 26

Betty-25

Betty pov

Jughead and i started dating ten years ago. I love him so Much and everyday i aM in awe of who he is and what he does. We married three years ago and i aM now Betty Jones. He works at the register and i aM a teacher at riverdale high. Everynight i walk to his office after school and then we ride on his motorcycle to our place. We live in my old house. My mom lives somewhere in the southside with her new men Harry and my sister lives in Greendale with her twins.

"Hi JB" i said when she visits me. "Nice saturday huh" she says. "Yeah but Jug isn't here he is working a little bit" i say and she nods. It isn't that he works to Much because he doesn't at Sunday but he leads a whole team so they expect him to be there a lot. "Okay i need your help?!" JB says sitting next to me on the sofa. I turn my head and nod.

"Do you know Sam ?!" She ask. I nod after the name of her boyfriend. "He told me that he wants to start having children" she says with a big smile. "I aM so happy for you i know you live for having children" i say putting my hands on her knees. I laugh fake because i want a child but jughead doesn't want them. It is my biggest wish but he says he just want our family to be Hot-dog, him and me. I try to swallow the bitter pill bit it's so damn hard.

"Is aM sorry Betty, i know you live for it too. If you want i can talk with Jughead?" She ask. "No i love him and i aM not going to push him to somewhere he doesn't want to be" i say looking down."okay but you're amazing with babies so please can you come with me and get Some clothes and books and things?" She asks so sweet. "Ofcourse JB i Will do everything for you, you're my favorite sister in LAW" i say giggling. "You only have one b but i Will take it as a compliment!" She says laughing.

"Let's get in my car and eat Some lunch at the mall First" she says and i pick up my handbag, my chapstick, keys and leave a note for jughead. I don't say what we are going to do on that note because i don't want to push him. He knows about my dream so yeah.

Three hours later we went to the last shop. "This one?" JB asks. It's like a body thing in green. Jughead's favorite Colour is green. I directly need to think to that. "Ow yeah Nice colour" i say to JB with a smile. "Then we find another pink one and we head of to the register?" She asks. I nod with a smile and look at the baby stuff.

After twenty minutes we found a pink one and JB drove me to Jugheads office. "Okay see you later and have Fun baby making" i say winking at her after our short hug. I step out of the car and go in the office. I wave at Some people that work for jughead and then enter his office after three times *putting my fist on the door*

(i don't know that one verb for the * part(help me!!))

I walk in and close the door. "How was your day hon?" He asks after i give him a little Kiss on his lips. "To be honest so double" i say. He looks up from his desk in to my eyes."because of your shopping with JB? She sended me a message " he says. I nod. Jugheads phone start to ring and he leaves to go outside to answer it. I aM confused. What doesn't want me to hear?

"Okay hon sorry for that call but Will you come with me home?" He ask stepping to me. "Yeah i would love to" i blush and we leave his office. We went First to Pops to get Some food and then we rode home very slow and it felt weird but then i saw it a car with a pink ribbon on it. We only had his motorcycle so this was a great present. I step of his motorcycle after he stops and get to the car.

I run back to him and hug him and give him a little Kiss. "Thank you babe" i say so happy. "Maybe you need to look inside very good." He says with i smirk. I aM confused and go back to the car. I open the front door and see a gift. I open it and i don't believe what i see.

It was the green and pink body i had bought with JB. I was in shock. The baby bodys had now text on them. On both of them It said.

Maybe time for another Jones?

I turn around and meet his eyes. "Now you have a car that has place to take another Jones and Some clothes" he says smirking. I Kiss him full passion and love and close the car door. The gift is still inside. I pull him in the house and he says :" betts wait our food." While looking at the paper bag next to my new black family car.

"No Time juggie we have to make a baby" i say laughing.

———

Leave requests !!!