Under my sheets⚠️

Alice finds jughead giving oral to betty

They are like 17

Betty pov

"I am bored juggie" i say calling my boyfriend who is in his bar. "You can come over to the bar?" He says. "No c'mon i want you with me and not thirty other persons with us" i whine. "Ow little betts baby is back" he laughs. "I hate you" i say. "You love me and i love you so in twenty minutes i wil be at your place" he says. "Yesssss yesssss" i yell in my phone. "Bye baby" he says. "Bye dumbass" i answer.

Twenty minutes later he came in. He found the spare key, actually i told him where it is weeks ago. "Hi little baby" he says standing in my door frame. "Hiiii" i answer setting my movie on pause. I sit in my knees on bed waiting for my boy to walk over. He just keeps standing there, little smirk on his lips and nothing moves. "Jugggiieeeeee c'mon" i whine. He laughs and walks over to me. I let my arms go around gis neck and he brings his around my waist. He kisses my hair and says:" you little baby." I smile against his chest.

I look up and take his lips on mine, for a second forgetting that there is something else. "What were you doing?" He asks after our kiss. "Uhm just watching a movie." I say falling on the bed. "What movie?" He asks when he takes off his shoes and jacket. "Uhm the wedding planner" i answer letting the movie play again. Jug climbs next to me in the bed and i cuddle up to him. Letting my head rest on his shoulder and my right hand on his belly.

"So what now" he says as the movie finishes. "Uhmmm i don't know i am like kinda horny now" i say. I look in his eyes and laugh. His eyes go wide, like almost jumping out his head. "Oops" i say. "Baby grows up fast" he says smirking while he sits up, laying me on the bed. "Yeah hormones " i say rolling me eyes. He sat himself between my legs and starts to take my sweatpants off.

"So maybe i can help with those hormones" he smirks throwing my pants away. "Yeah maybe you can stop talking and use that mouth for a good cause dumbass" i say not liking the teasing. He shuts up and takes my panties off. He grabs the sheet and lays it over him, the smirk not going away from his face.

I smile and say mentally: "yessss." He starts letting his tongue go through my folds first slow and then faster and faster. I feel his thumb going on my bundle of nerves. Going fast giving me no time to adjust to the excitement. He rubs faster and faster and let his tongue discover my whole ladyplace.

"Juggieeeeee c'mon you can go faster" i say almost moaning. I grab the sheets thight. He listens to me, good boy. He goes faster and faster making me go numb under his touch. I moan out loud not caring at all. "Jugggg" i say almost cumming. He starts sucking on my clit making me go crazy. My hips go up and he presses them down.

"Elizabeth!" I hear and i see my
Mom at the door. "Mom" i yell and slap jughead above the sheet. He stops but stays under the sheets. "Jughead don't think i am dumb, come out" she yells. Jughead softly sits up and my mom rolls her eyes. "Both of you in five downstairs and we are calling your dad" she says pointing at Jughead.

My mom leaves and i start to laugh. "What are you laughing" he says. "C'mon juggie. We can't do anything about it it happened so just stay calm and see how funny this is." I smile kissing his lips and then starting to dress myself. "Yeah it will be funny. We not being alone anymore, always in the sight of our parents because they don't want this to happen again, funny when you are horny that i can never help you again until we are away from our parents." He fake smiles.

"Omg i didn't think about that" i say my smile fading. "Come here baby" he says and gives me a hug.

"It was nice knowing you" he smiles and i slap his chest.

—————

The requests are coming !!!

Love Reactionss x