City trip ⚠️

Backstory: jughead and Betty are married and have two kids

Juliet and Liam.

SMUTTTTTT !!!

Do not read if you don't like SMUT!

Jughead pov:

It's been heavy the last weeks, months. We have a one year old and a three years old. We love them and they're the best but i miss my Betty, my wife. We are so busy. I wake up with them and Betty is already working and then i work late and Betty takes then after daycare or the grandparents.

Today is her birthday and she doesn't know it yet but i took the day off. Even the weekend either. I woke up with the kids, they stayed the day with me and Betty was already at work. I let Juliet make Some beautiful drawings for her mommy and after that we Made all together an art work with paint and our hands.

I took Juliet and Liam in bath and after they napped. I started making Some cake because we Will eat over at her mom because she thinks the kids are there.

16:00

I wait in the house, any moment she can come in. I packed her bagage and mine a letter telling that we're going on a city trip in my hand.

"Hi i aM here"she shouts from the front door. She doesn't see me yet because i'm standing in the kitchen. Juliet walks to her mom and hugs her. Betty picks her up and hugs back. "And were you a good girl for grandma?" She asks. Juliet nods and gives her the drawing. "Woow Juliet that is beautiful" Betty says friendly and kissing her head. Juliet Goes back to the couch to watch Peppa pig. Then Betty Goes to Liam, she gives him a Kiss on his head and he starts to make sounds.

"Yeah my little boy yeah" she says. She walks away to the living room where her mom is. "Hi mom, everything okay today?!" She asks . Alice nods and gives her daughter a hug. "Happy birthday my sunshine" she kisses Betty on the cheek and Betty smiles.

"I have a delicious meal ready in the kitchen for you, go see" Alice says.

I lay myself on the kitchen counter and wait. She comes in and starts laughing. "Hi honey" i say while turning my head to her. "Are you that delicious meal?" She giggles while she wraps her arms around my waist. I wrap my arms around her neck and say:" ofcourse i taste wonderful."

We both laugh and i Kiss her on her lips. "Happy birthday my beautiful wife and best mom to my childeren" i say looking in her eyes. I Kiss her on her nose and then on her lips. "I have a little gift. " i say and give her the letter.

She Lets me go and opens the letter with a smirk.

I love you
I love you
I miss you
I want you
I need you
I want to celebrate you
Do you?
Say yes
And come with me
On three days city trip Amsterdam.

She looks me in the eyes and hugs me. "Yessss" she whispers in my ear. "When are we leaving?" She asks hugging me again. "In three hours do we have to leave here to the AirPort. So First Juliet and Liam time and food" i say. "Ow yeah how did i know. Food is like our third baby to you" she says smirking.

"No Liam is because you are the First one" i say lovely bitting her cheek. I Kiss her cheek and get ready to warm the food. Betty Goes to the children and plays with them.

Next morning

Betty pov

I aM sitting in the plane now. Jughead is asleep next to me, he is so adorable. I love him. He did this for me he planned this because he felt that we needed to find each other again and time for each other. After a few hours we are in the netherlands and get directly to out Nice, big and romantic hotel room. "It's beautiful jughead" i say hugging him and kissing. He kisses my head and we look at the room.

"But don't try to put another baby in me. I love out kids but it is enough okay?" I say looking up to him. "No no i Will not" he says sad. "Babe look at me. We Will make love but we Will use protection here and when we are back or you or me get something that Protect us from getting pregnant." I say and after kissing his cheek. He lights up.

"It's okay i Will get a cut down there" jughead says kissing me full on the mouth. I Kiss him forceful back and say:" thank you! Babe."

We walk throug the streets and shops. We get Some food and eat Fries for lunch. We buy Some Nice clothes and a gift for my mom, Liam and Juliet. After five hours of seeing the city we went to a restaurant, very Nice. We ate Some steak and fish and after that we got dessert in another shop. Something with pancakes but like with cheese on or fruit or chocolate. I don't know the name anymore but it was so delicious.

We walked back to our hotel and took a bath together.

"Do you like it" he asks me while washing my long blond hair. I nod and say:" yes i love it. Truly thank you Jug." He kisses me on my right shoulder and i lean back to him. He wraps his arms around me his right one laying on my left boob. I didn't mind, his body is mine and mine is his. He loves my boobs so yeah. I know he likes to hold them or touch. I love it too. He gets me all warmer up for the after this.

Jughead pov

After our Nice bath i lay on the bed. Not wearing a thing next to my boxers. I aM texting archie and Alice while Betty is making herself ready for bed. She comes out of the bathroom in this black lacy, sexy two piece. I lay my phone next to the bed and look with my mouth open at my lady. It was long ago that i saw this.

I smirk at her and say:" i'am glad i packed that." She comes over to me and sits on my lap. "Do you have the condom?" She asks sexy while making friction between use.

I nod because i aM totally horny. "Use your words boy" she says. "Yes betts, yes baby" i get out. She is grinding on my Dick. Still her panties and my boxer between us but it feels great she Goes slow. Up and down, gliding herself on me. She lays her hands on my ABS and feels them.

She Pecks my cheek and then my lips. She puts her tongue in my mouth and they start to dance. With force and passion. We stop kissing but not moving. "I missed this" i say moaning. "Me too boy" she says. She gets of me and i aM sad because the lost. She pulls her panties down very sexy and then my boxer. She grabs the condom from the bedside table and puts it in my large Dick.

She climbs on me again and grabs my Dick, she strokes it a few times and then puches it in herself. She moans and i do too.

"You're so tight baby" i say to her.

"I forgot how large you were juggie" she says in my ear and after she bites my ear lobe.