Birthday blowjob🔞⚠️⚠️

This was a draft ! Not continuing

Tw: sexual content (again ...)

Betty pov

"Happy birthday to youuuu, happy birthday dear juggieeee, happy birthday to you" i sang out loud. My beautiful boyfriend was still laying in bed. "I'm to tired to have my birthday. I think i need to skip this year" he says in his morning voice.

"No way" i say and take the sheets away from him. He is sleeping in his boxers while i have a pink fluffy pyjama on. "I will slap your ass if you don't stand up" i say.

"Yesss daddy spank me" he says with some sass. "Is that some sasssssss i hear mister Jones" i ask while he turns to lay on his back. "Is itttt?" He asks with a huge grin.

I start to tickle him and try to spank his ass but he just stands up and goes to out bathroom. "That's better" i yell. I can hear the water running in the shower.

I go downstairs and make two plates full of food like pancakes, strawberries, cookies, bread, cheese and some delicious cereal. "You hungry?" JB asks while entering the kitchen. "No it's for your brother" i say with a smile. "I think you need more to fill that stomach"she laughs. "Yes but i can't take the fridge with me " i laugh and take everything with me upstairs.