Now your punishment⚠️

Requested hope you like it!!

Betty pov

"But whyyyyy" i ask him, my lovely but not now boyfriend who is standing in front of my door. "I don't want people to see you like this" he says pointing at my bare legs. "But juggiee i don't have time to change" i whine. "Yes you do if you go now so go of we aren't leaving" he says serious. "But pfff" i say giving up, i run upstairs to my room and take a jeans out of my dressing an put it on. "What i going on honey?" My mom asks seeing me redressing angry. "Jug finds this skirt to short" i say. She starts laughing and walks downstairs. I can hear her talking to jughead.

I walk downstairs and without saying a thing i step in his car. "Hi babe, you look lovely" he says smirking from ear to ear. I keep looking mad and just stare in front of me. He kisses my cheek softly and starts driving us to school.

When we arrive at school i run to Veronica and just leave without even looking at jughead. I hear Archie say:" a goodmorning to you too." And jughead starts chuckling. "What is going on B?" V asks me when we are in the girls bathroom. "Jug said that he wouldn't take me to school if i didn't change because i wore some tiny skirt" i say mad. She starts laughing. "Jug is to overprotective" she says. "I know i hate this. I want to feel sexy" i say. "And he wants that you only are sexy for him" she says. "What should i do?" I ask desperate because i don't want him to win. "I think you can take this as a punishment so you have to give him one back. One where it hurts the most" she smirks to me. I nod and we walk to our next class smiling.

After school

" you wanna  come in ? " i ask him while driving to my house. "You sure?" He asks. "Yes jug" i say while smirking to him. "Okay" he says and parks his car. I smile and unlock the door. He slaps my ass and i giggle. I start to run for my life to my room. He starts to kiss me.

He pushes me on bed and i tuck on his shirt. "Off jug off" i say in his right ear. I bite his earlobe and he groans. He pulls his t-shirt off and i smirk. He comes back down and starts kissing my neck. I moan and say in his ear:" let me on top." I bite my lip and he let go of me. He lays down and i go straddle him. I take his belt off and go off his lap. He looks confused and i say:" close your eyes i have a surprise." He does so and i bind  his hands to my bed. He opens his eyes and says:" what is this?" "That's your punishment for not letting me go to school in that skirt. I take off my jeans and he smirks at me . I take my skirt and put it on. I straddle him again and start to make friction between our cores. He groans loud and i love this sight. I am in power, i am a boss.

He keeps groaning and says:" yes betts a little bit more." But i stop. I go off his lap and sit at my desk. I smirk to him and he sees that. "Betts what are you trying to prove?" He asks desperate. "Nothing i am just punishing you my dear" i say smirking. He let his head fall down in the bed.

"Cooper you're going to be the dead of me" he says. I go back to his lap and start my movements again. His eyes turn back into his head and he groans. "I know juggie" i say giggling.

"Betty dinner" my mom shouts. "Okay " i shout back. I go of jug and run to my door. "Betty don't you dare" he says. "Ow i dare juggie " i say smiling and run downstairs to eat.

I kept punishing him all night long until i was to tired. He left me bleu balled and he promised he would never say again that i couldn't do something.

——————-

I make all your requests and nothing but requests so please

Xx