Spies

Jughead pov

"Why?" I ask my girlfriend. "Because we want to haha" she answers. "But are you gonna talk sex?" I ask. "Maybe" she smirks to me. "Betty?!" I say serious. She starts giggling. She doesn't get it that i don't want her to talk sex at a sleepover with her bestie Veronica. I just think it is private.
"Juggie, she is my bestie! Just relax. I love you but now i need to go." She says. She pecks my cheek and walks to V her locker. I smile a little and look at her. She starts giggling with V and waves at me while they walk away together.

"Jealous boyyyy" somebody says while he lays his hands on my shoulders. "Nooo" i say and turn around. "Yeah liar" archie says while rolling his eyes. "I just don't like it because the last time Betts told V a lot of details and yeah. I think it is something between us" i say looking at my hands. "Boiii, it's weekend don't be to sad. It's weekend" archie says while he smacks my right shoulder.

Two hours later i was sat at Pops with Archie. We had eaten there because his dad is out of toen and Archie can't cook at all.

"Okay so I thought a bit" he says after our second milkshake. "Haha that means nothing good" i say to my best friend. He looks mad at me but i keep laughing. "Okay so i thought a bit about your issue with the sleepover. And i share it. I also think that those stories are something between us. Like me and Ronnie." He says. I nod and stop laughing. "What will we do about it?" I ask him. "Maybe spying?" He says. I think about it and even when it sounds crazy it's the best option.

Two hours later we were in the room next to v and b. Archie knows where the spare key was so we snuck in. Her parents aren't home so thats good because otherwise hiram would kill us. We try to be quiet and listen to the girls.

Betty pov

Veronica and i are doing facemask when we hear someone opening the front door. We look at each other in shock. After ten seconds veronica pulls out her laptop and goes to the security cam. She smirks and turn the screen to me. "Really?" I say to her. She nods and she keeps smirking. She starts typing and then shows it to me:

Let's talk sex because they're spying

I nod to her and we finish our milkshakes and start talking sex. "And how is Archie ?" I ask loud enough. "You mean in bed?" She says. "Yeah" i say. "He is good he needs to learn a few things but like the size and hair is all perfect" she says almost laughing.

"And jughead?" v asks me.

Jughead pov

"And jughead?" Veronica asks Betty. They are talking sex and i want to stop them but i can't. Archie is just listening very closely. "Pfff i mean he is good has a good game but" she starts. I get nervous, is something wrong with me. I keep listening.

"But he is like to protective over me talking about it" she shouts and claps on the wall. I look to Archie with an open mouth. He doesn't know what to do and neither do i. We hear them walking to this room and when they open the door we still sit where we sat before.

"Hi Ronnie" Archie says careful with a smile but Veronica keeps looking mad. "Hi Betts" i do the same but i get also the same reaction. "really jug? Don't you trust me ?" She says. "I trust you ofcourse but i just didn't want it to happen" i say standing up and walking over to her.

"V, i think we need to give them a punishment" Betts says to her but everyone in the room can hear it. She nods with a smirk and says:" you guys will bring us breakfast in the morning and be our slave until Wednesday."i look shocked at Archie but he thinks it's nothing. "Okay I guess" i day looking in betts eyes. "And now leave we will see you tomorrow morning" Betts says.

Archie and I wave and walk away.

—————

Sorry for the long waiting

And for the unoriginal ending

X

——-

I'm sorry it's been so long but i was sick and had a lot of pain.

X